• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Textbooks (PDF) (1 Viewer)

jakster18

Premium Member
HSC
Does anyone know where I can get some pdfs for textbooks I might need for Yr 11 and 12? I do 3U MAth, 2U Ad Eng, Eco, Bus, Chem and Phys.

Caus its easier to read, carry and you can copy the questions and do them on the comp.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Can try the textbook's website. Doubt it'll work, as they won't be giving PDF of their textbook without you buying it. And the only method I can see is if someone scanned pages and pages for you :)

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
I am doing exactly the subject you are doing and i bought all my textbooks. The only CD rom i have is from conquering Chemistry

cs01001

HSC
Ask your teacher for the CD!

Is it really easier to do the questions on the computer than using a textbook?

topdeck

HSC
Most textbooks come with a CD-ROM which has the entire book on pdf. At our school, with most of our subjetcs, we get given a copy of this cd at the beginning of the year, which we can copy to our computer and then return to the school. So i would just wait till school starts, and ask your teachers for a copy of the cd.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:
Ask your teacher for the CD!

Is it really easier to do the questions on the computer than using a textbook?
Haha, I prefer the textbook than the computer. Too much distractions, especially with MSN, and you're just a click away from this website

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Kujah said:
Haha, I prefer the textbook than the computer. Too much distractions, especially with MSN, and you're just a click away from this website
qft.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Maths is easier with a textbook than a computer.
Our busniess study teacher copied a disc and gave it to the whole class to save us from carrying those chunky textbooks. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)