• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

textbooks wanted!!!! (1 Viewer)

binhthai

HSC
Hey all. I've just started uni, and am lookin for 2nd hand textbooks. Here's my list.

(1) Microeconomics in context
(2) Torts (tutorial series)
(3) Cases on Torts
(4) Financial institutions instruments and markets
(5) laying down the law

my email is susanlai87@hotmail.com . plz email me if u have n e of these books. I am willing to make a reasonable offer.

L

LaraB

you should look on textbookexchange and around uni at noticeboards and at the uni 2nd hand shops

most people advertise to sell them - not many people will be looking out for adds for people who want to buy them since usually you advertise and wait for responses from interested prospective buyers...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
or on WebCT discussion boards, people normally post up the textbooks their selling. thats how i found my stats text book.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Im getting the torts one tomorrow of somebody, costing me $30. Picking up another text on Friday for $60, both half price and both the edition specified for this year so Im cheering!!

www.textbookexchange.com is the best place to go I think and so do most ppl that get second hand books, and if you find a previous edition make sure you ask your lecturer about getting it because some texts just have a different cover while others are totally changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)