• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

the beginning of the end.... (2 Viewers)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
the end is in sight.....trials are over (for me at least :p) ....17 days remaining.....6 hours a day and theres just over 100 hours work....most of u people i suppose are done, well i aint so yeah, time 2 get cracking, anyway, im now off in2 skool 2 work on my prac, on my day off, how devoted....

cheers

-dawso

niteshade1312

HSC
yeah, I was at school ALL day working on both my prac subjects and still working now.. probabaly still working into the early hours of the morning...so I shall be off!

chamelia

HSC
I dont do my dnt trial until mid next week and theres still a lot of work ahead for me so it doesnt feel as if im nearing an end..which is fustrating beyond belief. Ill be working right up to the last second possible.

niteshade1312

HSC
well i completely finished now!! YEAHEYAEHAYHEAY.. I had my exhibition last night and it was such a success. I finished my portfolio and my product and a video for my exhibition.. and I finished trials last week. All i have to do now is fix up my portfolio when its marked and my drama ip!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)