• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Thesis question (1 Viewer)

leaguebro

HSC
i know it is necessary to answer the question directly, however, can u link another aspect of belonging into the thesis, so it becomes more broad.

Thank You

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Depends on your question, but usually you can to show your depth on the topic of belonging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
we would be able to give you a more specific answer if you tell us what the question was and an example of how you are approaching it.

leaguebro

HSC
lets say the question is "identity is a key aspect to belong" and i want to incooperate the aspect of connection within it also, as through connection between people, community and the wider world, one's true identity is evident

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
lets say the question is "identity is a key aspect to belong" and i want to incooperate the aspect of connection within it also, as through connection between people, community and the wider world, one's true identity is evident
That's not exactly a question, it's more of statement, unless it tells you to discuss it. You probably should begin with a high modality response to the question and I think the inclusion of connections and stuff will fall in place naturally. However, I don't think the 'question' is very good to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
A good and short thesis would be like:

External circumstances and one's identity influence the ability to belong.

To be honest that question was not very good for writing a thesis.

Find a HSC question and I can give you a better example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)