• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Things to do between breaks? (1 Viewer)

GRNTGR

HSC
My timetable is a bit awkward for one day which a lecture ends at 10AM and another class starts at 3PM, giving me 5 hours to... do stuff... This is pretty terrible isn't it? What should people do with this much break time?

Edit: 3 Hours, sort of optimized it. BTW I'm doing Design(Visual Communication)

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
what degree are you doing

you can study

browse the internet

eat

join/go to the gym

get drunk for your next class (do not recommend lol it is impossible to concentrate)

see tutors/lecturers about shit

read

GRNTGR

HSC
I see reserved classes in the tutorial registrations, are these available for students in the future?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Drivebys. You are in the 'correct' stereotypical area for that at least.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I see reserved classes in the tutorial registrations, are these available for students in the future?
These classes are only open if all the other classes have already been filled up. They should be available later on (judging by what happened last year with shitloads of people registering and classes filling up too fast etc) but if I wasnyou I would register in an already open class, then when the other class opens up, ask student central how to transfer to that class.

Things to do on your break:
Study
Eat
Chill with mates
Go to PASS
Browse the Internet
Talk to random people...which you will be doing heaps of during your first few weeks at uni!
Go to the shops...I usually go to parra westfields with my friends when I have super long breaks.
Go to the uni bar and chill, play pool or something.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, there are plenty of things you can do during your break! You could grab something to eat, visit the library or go for a walk around campus. For information on events, clubs and activites that may be available at your campus, please visit http://www.uwsconnect.com.au/campus-life-pages.html. Best regards, UWS Course Info

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, Reserved classes are only made available when all of the already available tutorials are full. I would advise you to make sure you register for one of the available tutorials so that you don't miss out on a place. Best regards, UWS Course Info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)