• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Thoughts on law gen ed subjects? (1 Viewer)

random1o1o1

HSC
N/A
Are they hard? Are they worth doing if I am considering taking law? Will they count towards my level 2 gen eds?

Thanks.

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
Notice that LAWS subjects arent open for non law students.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
why..??? it's just going to kill your WAM. do the most easiest course available like MARK1001

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
why..??? it's just going to kill your WAM. do the most easiest course available like MARK1001
Or do something interesting.

Doing something easy but boring will just make your life hard. Doing something interesting will make it easy again.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Or do something interesting.

Doing something easy but boring will just make your life hard. Doing something interesting will make it easy again.
im pretty sure gen ed are MOSTLY there to make the university money. just do something really really easy OP and if it's interesting the thats a bonus

D94

HSC
N/A
Gen ed law subjects begin with GENL, not LAWS, and from the descriptions, they are more to do with scenarios that involve the law, rather than about the law itself. For example: Sport, Law and Society; Terror and Religion; Law in the Information Age 2.0 etc.

random1o1o1

HSC
N/A
Alright thanks guys? Yeah i know law gen eds start with genl. Also what do you recommend as wam boosters for level 2 commerce subjects? (Im not a commerce student anymore but i did most level 1s) if not what other level 2 gen eds are good wam boosters? Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)