• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Throwim Way Leg - recruitment call for notemaking (1 Viewer)

Adross

HSC
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, please move it if it is.

This year, many english teachers have chosen to do Throwim Way Leg as a text for English. This text was chosen because, amoungst other reasons, there was almost a complete and utter lack of documentation on the internet, allowing each student to breathe a fresh breath of life into their work.
This will, undoubtedly, be recorded as one of the worst desicions ever made.

A lot of you have noticed the lack of notes, hindering any attempt of real research for essays(aside from reading the book one's self, which only really allows for one point of you).
As such, I would like to ask the assistance of anyone interested in (or anyone that has already started) making notes to make a (near) definitive guide for Throwim Way Leg which, when completed, will be uploaded and shared with everyone.

So, to anyone interested, the following is a guide of the sections to be filled out, chapter by chapter. I am slowly doing this myself, but obviously it will be completed (and thus usable) much faster the more help I get. If helping, please email whatever you make to adrenal at gmail dot com (remove the obvious), and I will incorporate it into the text. A new version of said text will be uploaded to the same address each night(so, if you don't like anything I've done, you can make derivitives) and collaboration for quality control(what goes in, what doesn't, what get's reworded) is more then welcome(one could even say, insisted upon), and you will be credited for your work. Please consider helping, even if it is just for one section of one chapter.

The nightly version of the text will always be available at http://home.exetel.com.au/adrenal/throwimwayleg.html

So, as follows (Green means done, purple means partially done, red means untouched.

Chapter 1
Scientific Pursuits I Characters I Dramatic Techniques I Quotes I Relevance to 'In the Wild'

Chapter 2
Scientific Pursuits I Characters I Dramatic Techniques I Quotes I Relevance to 'In the Wild'

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

Chapter 18

Chapter 19

Chapter 20

Chapter 21

Chapter 22

Chapter 23

Chapter 24

Chapter 25

Chapter 26
Scientific Pursuits I Characters I
Dramatic TechniquesI Quotes I Relevance to 'In the Wild'

Chapter 27
Scientific Pursuits I Characters I Dramatic Techniques
I Quotes I Relevance to 'In the Wild'

Chapter 28

Chapter 29

Chapter 30

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)