• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

travel passes (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by enak
Nah, the pink travelpass encompasses the red zone as well...I think:p
So just use the pink travelpass on trains AND buses
Yes,
Red covers the red
Green covers red+green
Yellowe covers yellow+green+red
and so forth..

Originally posted by sunny
Concession price for students. They do have people that check the buses for tickets and concession cards, especially at the start of session.
Yeah the inspectors are pretty frequent in the morning, between 8-9:30am
It's most annoying when you are running late for class though..

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
lol i lost my bus pass once when the inspectors came on board.. i jus did my best to look innocent & harrassed and they ignored me... =)

do u know where the boundary for the red pass is for buses? i know it's somewhere in carlingford, but where in carlingford does it actually go to? i can't get the map on the sydney buses website to work on this computer...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by +:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

do u know where the boundary for the red pass is for buses? i know it's somewhere in carlingford, but where in carlingford does it actually go to? i can't get the map on the sydney buses website to work on this computer...
err..the boundary for the Red travelpass for buses is around Lane Cove to the north west, chatswood to the north, Burwood and Dulwich Hill to the west, La Perouse/Maroubra and Sydney Airport to the south and Bondi etc to the east

inasero

Reborn
HSC
ahhh wow so thats why i sometimes see people dipping their train tickes in mus ticket machines~
always wondered....

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
sique - the boundary of the Green travelpass is the actual limits of the sydney buses to the west/north west - meaning you can go as far as the bus takes you - because there are no "greater limits" than the green travelpass

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Hmm. I don't know about this so this is pretty interesting :) And yes I've been at the uni a year - i usually drive.

I have a brown travelten and I have no idea where it lets me go (up to 5 sections or something). Worth it ++

Suchness

HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)