• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

uai prediction plz (1 Viewer)

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
hey guys, sorry but uai is worrying me! i want to get 95+ but i dont kno if i have done good enough.. here are my overall ranks n ma skool is alwayz in top 100...

english (adv) - 74% -> 32/72 (our school has a problem with marking english papers very bias and they cant mark properly)
ext eng - 35/50 17/26
Maths - 82% 7/70
MAth ext 1 - 66% 21/65
Business studies: 83% 2/54
Economics: 81% 4/30
chemistry: around 60-65% 20/38

those are ma assessment marks (around abt) whic i thiking are rite..but the ranks are correct? is 95 uai possible ? thanks for your advice n please advice me on what to do..thanks

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
really?? my teachers for economics business and 3and 2 unit math say i have got into the band 6 band for my internal exams. and provided gettin continuing by getting a band 6 for those subz i should get a band 6.. thats 7 units .. and english will have to count and thus it leaves me with 1 unit of chem or ext eng?! but i really dont know what i need to do 2 get a band 6 for english..like if i get a band 6 for 7units and a band 5 for eng and a mid - high band 4 for chem/ext eng countin for only 1 unit would that bring me to around what UAI ?

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
1qaz2wsxokm said:
really?? my teachers for economics business and 3and 2 unit math say i have got into the band 6 band for my internal exams. and provided gettin continuing by getting a band 6 for those subz i should get a band 6.. thats 7 units .. and english will have to count and thus it leaves me with 1 unit of chem or ext eng?! but i really dont know what i need to do 2 get a band 6 for english..like if i get a band 6 for 7units and a band 5 for eng and a mid - high band 4 for chem/ext eng countin for only 1 unit would that bring me to around what UAI ?
lol I don't get it either
try that again :)
and we'll try helping you :uhhuh:

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
lol okay...

In economics, business studies 2unit maths and 3unit maths my teachers told me i am heading for a band 6 and if i keep at my pace i will get it... For english its a band 5 (mid) and for

chem or ext eng which will count for 1 unit worst comes 2 worst i may get a high band 4..lets say 75-80...

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
1qaz2wsxokm said:
lol okay...

In economics, business studies 2unit maths and 3unit maths my teachers told me i am heading for a band 6 and if i keep at my pace i will get it... For english its a band 5 (mid) and for

chem or ext eng which will count for 1 unit worst comes 2 worst i may get a high band 4..lets say 75-80...
oh ok.
and?

yeah, you'll get 80+ if you get a band 6 for most of ur subjects.

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
umm mcgee or whatever, i prefer you dont answer in this thread seeing that you are in yr11 and kno nothing about the hsc. So please go away and play with yourr little friends and you may find your friends at TAFE in 2 years... cheers

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
hes probably doing an accelerated course, so watch what you say before you spit it. if you cant take other people's opinions, maybe you shouldnt post on a FORUM asking for other people's OPINIONS. go look up a dictionary and find out the definition of a FORUM.

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
be careful of what you say ! it may haunt ya in da future!
n GO HOME n play with yah lil dollz

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
haha! its called colloquial language something you learn in yr 10! woow! ur in yr11 n im surprised you are unaware of that! your living in denial! stop being defence and take wot i say srsli! ur full of ya self! go HOME u loser

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
to be honest soulsearch, i cant talk with people with lower intellect then me which is probably my weakness.. lol

Thanks for your estimate soulsearch!!

unique princess i put the marks i read out to you in SAM (scaled a lil to what my teachers told me)

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
ahahah mcgee is so stoopid it amazes me! colloquial language is spoken language ie day to day use of the english language (please tel me you understood that) and im expressing the spoken language as i cbfed to type formally.. you really gotta improve ya english mcgee instead of predicting other peoples uai when its stoopid to get an opinion from you as you have shit for brains. like i sed to you b4, go talk on msn to ya other fellow tafe buddies...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)