• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

uai prediction plz (1 Viewer)

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
ahaha thats very easy to confuse you! so im the more superior one since you get confused very easily! lol you kinda lost the argument mcgee but good try! n you will learn sooner or later about your capabilities and will soon realise what i have already realised abt you! anyways your intellect is decieving ur dumber den i thot! im outta here! gud luck in tafe in the future mcgee! byee

alttahir

HSC
HElP!!

um currently in yr 11 and have the fallowing subjects on my plate...:

chemistry
biology
Physics (but i do it through correspondence not at school)
Advanced english
modern history
3Unit math\extention 1 math

its almost the end of yr 11 and its time to make decisions as to what i alter from that list.... i'm thinking of picking up 4 unit math or extention two math but that would mean doing 14 units! or i could drop i of my subjects... but the only ones worth considering are biology because although my average mark is like a 92 it gets desacled or maybe physics because last assesment i got an 87.5 and i don't have a teacher because its not provided at school so i have to do it through distance education and it can go really well at time and not so well at others with no teacher to help and no one to carry out a structured set of experiments (but i love the subject) or maybe modern history because although i do extremely well in it it sticks out from all my subjects like a sore thumb- but i love the subject -so i don't know.... since i'm aiming for a UAI of 95+ for medicine i really need to make the right decision... i'm not terrably good with memorising but i get by, so that why bio anf modern are there but than again wat if i really need a teacher in Yr 12 for physics-
can anyone offer any advice as to wat i should do... QUICK!!

sinist4

HSC
Re: I really need some guidence

my words of wisedom ... would be to get off the comp and go to study LOL :)
thats wat i should be doing :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)