• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

uai prediction plz? (1 Viewer)

ratbagboogey

Would I be able to get a prediction please people? My course, hsc mark and band are below. I'm hoping for above 80s... 90s would be dreamy but I don't think I could make it. what do you think? Thanks heaps!
:D

Drama 79 4
English (Advanced) 83 5
English Extension 1 38 E3
English Extension 2 41 E3
General Mathematics 92 6
Studies of Religion II 81 5
Visual Arts 84 5

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I think 90's is possible, but I'm mroe inclined to think high 80's

Huy

HSC
N/A
Mid 80s, 86-87.

Maybe even creeping into the 90s. :)

ratbagboogey

i would be chuffed with over 85, well actually more than that because my course is 87. i've been so confused as to it all, with absolutely no idea. i hear about everybody elses from previous years, with similiar marks and different courses, and it all seems to make no sense as the uais they get differ so much. a friend's elder sister did four units of english, good scaling sciences and got averages in the 70s to 80s, and i thought she would get a uai of high 70s at the least, but she got 67 something. my boyfriends brother does the standard maths and english, did average, and courses such as pe and got a uai of 82 something. whats going on? do the courses people do and the school they attend affect it that much? those two people and myself go to a private catholic school and i dont know if its ranked but ive heard that it is. well, i dont know. lets just say its a bit more than above average school lol. thanks for your predictions guys, anyone else want to offer another opinion on that first lot, and could someone pls make a prediction on these:

biology 80
drama 84
english advanced 84
eng ext 1 41
general maths 89
religion II 81
(all band fives and E3 for the extension 1 course)
i feel bad and im really sorry that im bogging you with so much more than you need, but im curious and have no clue, lol.

Huy

HSC
N/A
@ratbag: 85+

And so you should (feel sorry).

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I might start being stupid, and agree with Huy in most of his UAIP replies. :p

Huy

HSC
N/A
@flyin'

That's not stupid, that's smart. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)