• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UNI help (1 Viewer)

royhanna

HSC
So i dont think im able to get into a double degree of business and laws so im wondering if i took business then picked up law or something later on.. would it be the same thing ? i have absolutely no clue, any help is welcomed..

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
You can try and apply for a transfer into Business/Law, maybe after first semester (not sure) but definitely after first year. You will graduate with the same degree as if you got into the combined degree straight up BUT as you wont be in the course from first semester it means that you will do stuff in a different order and it might end up taking a bit longer because of prerequisites.

royhanna

HSC
ok thanks for that, what if i applied at UWS then transferred unis ? would it be the same thing ? because i can get into UWS course straight up

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Transferring across unis is a lot more complex than internal transfers as it has to be done through UAC, not all the subjects you do at UWS may be credited at UTS either. Go to UWS if you don't think you will be able to transfer into Business/Law internally, go to info day or something and talk to people in the law faculty and see what they can tell you about transferring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)