• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UNI options... (1 Viewer)

merna7

HSC
hey guys,

for the UNI applications do we put one course two or three times because of different campus options??
for e.g UWS offer teaching at three different campuses bankstown, penrith and parramatta, would it make a difference if i put all three or do i put just one???

thanks guys :D

Jinks

HSC
Have a look at the course codes (not sure if thats what they're called in NSW) if they're different I'd say they are different courses technically so probably have to put them all down.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You have to put them down.
Deffs.

merna7

HSC
yeah the course codes are different thanks so much guys :)

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Just FYI with UWS you have to choose a "home campus" (ie. Parramatta or Penirth or Bankstown)

Your home campus is where you choose your subjects at. If you can't take that subject at say, Parramatta, you can travel to Penrith etc. But you should be cautious as it makes for frustrating exam schedules and travelling.

You need to pick whichever is best for you to travel to. UWS pretty much always has vacancies, so as long as you meet the atar cut off your more than likely to get into the campus you want.

I know a few people who are doing teaching at Parramatta, but they have to travel to Penrith to take one of their classes. If your choosing between a few of them look through the handbook to see if the majority of the classes you want to do are at your home campus so you don't have to travel as much!

When you think about it UWS has Bankstown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Parramatta North, Parramatta South, Kingswood, Werrington North and Werrington south, and if your travelling to all of them thats going to be a pain in the backside!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)