• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

United States of Tara... (1 Viewer)

HSC
What do you guys think of that show? I watched it for the first time today and was like 'What the hell?' I didn't know what it was about...which made it very confusing. I liked the characters, but I thought it changed scenes too quickly. Then I looked it up and it made more sense, and seemed interesting, but also kind of tasteless. Imagine living like that.

Lentern

HSC
I watched the first two episodes and it was kind of watchable, lot of moments where you think "oh that's clever" but nothing particularly interesting about it. Don't like all these middle class, left wing, late' sipping, Newtown dwelling members of the Australian democrats insisting its good because its on the ABC, its about a mental disorder and has Toni Collette in it.

U

Ubik

Dissociative identity disorder isn't real.

Multiple personalities are a cheap and lazy plot device. Poorly played.

Morbo

HSC
Who cares? It's entertaining. It's just one of the many decent television programs ABC have acquired. Team it up with Spicks and Specks and The Librarians and you have a very strong Wednesday primetime schedule that beats anything thats on any of the other commercial networks (e.g. Australia's Perfect Couple).

pman

Banned
HSC
its funny but not that good, i much prefered to chaser and summer hieghts high combo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)