• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

University, Yay or Nay (1 Viewer)

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
i'd say probably....eventually...but i dont wanna go straight away cause i have noooooo real idea of wat i wantto do for the rest of my life....it really sucks...why do they make you make such a decision when youre only 17?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
well yes... for most people it's probably the easiest way to get where they want to be.

*ashlea*

HSC
i reckon i'll go into uni 2 do chemical or environmental engineering next year, i like science and i think thye'd be interesting courses with jobs i'd like at the other end.. plus, if u change your mind u can always transfer 2 a different course.. the sooner u start, the sooner u finish!

Peartie

HSC
Im hopefully going 2 UNI (most likely ANU or Canberra [i can reach their UAI's :p ] ) but first im going 2 go 2 Europe for a year, or at least have a year off!

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I'm not sure if I still wanna go to uni, but I think if I go it'll be to do psychology or journalism. Honestly I think I'm just going to go straight into counselling & social work :)

HSC
well...yeah...but I made that decision with the knowledge that Uni isn't everything...
i mean there is great hype and whatever, but seriously...uni isn't for everyone and it shouldn't be the determinant of everyones life.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I agree with you! :) TAFE diplomas now have the same weight as uni degrees and alot of employers are finding uni and its emphasis to be turning into a bit of a joke and its insane how ppl think that if u dont get into uni the world has ended.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
uni for me is a last resort. i have no real idea of what i want to be and so im just going to have a year off, look at some jobs and the tafe courses being offered and go from there, i have some areas of interest but if they all fall through then ill go to uni and become a teacher

7th Sign

HSC
my parents are full plaining my life their going crazy at me to make it into uni.....i have alot to live up to my sister is in like some full crazy course at uni because she got like 98 uai and they expect me to do the same....i dont even know if ill make it in....ill most probly be going to tafe :( sucks 2 b me :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)