• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

University, Yay or Nay (1 Viewer)

University, Yay or Nay

• Defiantly Going!

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Probably Going

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Waste of Money

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

*ashlea*

HSC
ah, waste of money ay? yeah you're probably right.. but im still considering it cos i like science and i reckon it'd b fun 2 do environmental or chemical engineering as a job, so i'll probably try 4 that.. plus its a good excuse 2 move out of home in order 2 be closer 2 the uni..

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
*ashlea* said:
ah, waste of money ay? yeah you're probably right.. but im still considering it cos i like science and i reckon it'd b fun 2 do environmental or chemical engineering as a job, so i'll probably try 4 that.. plus its a good excuse 2 move out of home in order 2 be closer 2 the uni..
omg...thats exactly what i was thinking....

*ashlea*

HSC
lol.. so its 2 to 1 James Brown.. what do u plan 2 do instead of uni? a trade? tafe? travel? work? become a bum or dole bludger?

James_Brown

HSC
Nah im actually goin to work for a company called The Lab, they do special effects and other related work for movies and adds.

*ashlea*

HSC
oh sounds cool.. in your case uni is a total waste of money since u can get a job (u like, im assuming) without it.. so how come you're staying on to finish year 12? do u have 2 or is it 2 please you're folks or as a safety net so u can get a new job more easily if this one doesnt work out?

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Uni is not a waste of money, it just costs heaps... :( So you should only go if you actually want to get the degree, not just cos you can't be stuffed joining the workforce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)