• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

URGENT NEED OF CONSULTATION!help plz (1 Viewer)

ThisYearsGirl

HSC
Hi sorry if im one of those people who try to get people to guess their atar but im in a bad situation. I need some advice on what atar i will get based on my school asessment marks which are not that good but i think i can really improve in the hsc and try getting 80+ and 90+. I dont know if I would be able to get 90 but im hoping at least 87 for my atar. :confused:

I havent been told what my ranks are but i generally kno where i stand atm.
english (standard) - top 20/79
mathematics- around 12 or 13 /20
modern history - 3 or 4/14
visual arts - 1 or 2/18
chemistry - around 9/10
religion 2U- around 10,11 or 12/17

I would've gotten better in religion if the trials wasnt on the same day as chemistry which i also failed miserably. :burn:

I wonder if its possible to get 85+. I am willing to put in the hard work ..which i already have now. im just worried if my ranks will put me down T__T"
I did the atar prediction and I got 75.15..i hope its not that because that is disappointing. :confused:

ThisYearsGirl

HSC
umm my school rank was 341 ..i kno its so shitty right? how the hell am i gna get 85 or above. teachers been telling us how we can improve and it will save us and stuff..but what if we cant reach our goals. i dont want to be disappointed =(
not expecting to go to med skool or anything so i dont have unrealistic expectations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)