• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UWS academic scholarship (1 Viewer)

l1350

HSC
Has anyone been contacted about the UWS academic scholarships for 2013? I got a mid 95 and will study physio at UWS if I get a scholarship as I need the money, otherwise I'll go to USYD but I'm not sure if notification comes out before the 1st round deadline. My sis got notified the next day after the Atars were released last year but she got 99+. Any help from physio scholarship holders or students who have received notification for this year is greatly appreciated.

Troystory

HSC
I'm in exactly this position! I'll do physio at uws if i get the academic scholarship, otherwise usyd, but I don't think they notify you for ages.. i read that offers are 6 weeks after the jan 7th closing date. I was 99.15 so I think i'll just put UWS and hope

l1350

HSC
99.15 will be no problem getting the scholarship from the little I've been told. Would you be able to post on here when you get it. I'm going to risk it as well, have been told that you can get Syd Uni in the 2nd round. I would think if no scholarship has come through by then it is never coming but certain 99 is fine. Still trying to get my head around the ridiculous ipad offer! 10 ipads = 1 more scholarship surely that would be more likely to entice students or $500 off tuition for new students even.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Has anyone been contacted about the UWS academic scholarships for 2013? I got a mid 95 and will study physio at UWS if I get a scholarship as I need the money, otherwise I'll go to USYD but I'm not sure if notification comes out before the 1st round deadline. My sis got notified the next day after the Atars were released last year but she got 99+. Any help from physio scholarship holders or students who have received notification for this year is greatly appreciated.
Hi, It is best to speak to the Scholarships Team to find out if they have made all academic scholarship offers. You can contact them on scholarships@uws.edu.au. For information on other UWS scholarships, please visit www.uws.edu.au/scholarships. Please note that scholarship applications close on 7th January. Best regards, Team U.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)