• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Website for Band 6 Sample responses? (Eng Adv, Ext) (1 Viewer)

Nami__800

HSC
I'm in year 10 and I really want to have a look at Band 6 responses so I can get better at writing. Does anyone know where I can find a library of samples? Like acehsc, thsc and stuff.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I'm in year 10 and I really want to have a look at Band 6 responses so I can get better at writing. Does anyone know where I can find a library of samples? Like acehsc, thsc and stuff.
acehsc has some essays uploaded to them where the posters claim they're of b6 calibre (same with here on bos i think), you should give them a look. thsc only has past papers mainly

for essays, your school or local library will most definitely have the nesa hsc workbook for english advanced, which has a ton of samples spanning all the hsc texts across all the modules selected for being of band 6 standard. it might not be currently available as of now since hsc is coming up for the 2024 cohort but it's worth giving a look once you get the opportunity to

SpaceUnicorn

HSC
Depends on the subject. For chemistry, Matrix Education has decent responces to HSC past papers. But do not, I repeat, DO NOT use the NESA sample answers for HSC unless you want a mystery mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)