• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What am I going to do? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
I asked out a girl who said yes at first but lied about wanting to go out with me. There is another girl I now like and previously I was afraid I was going to look desperate if I ask this new girl out. But I decided I will ask her out but now I'm not sure how i'm going to explain to her what happened about the fact that a girl I asked out lied. Everyone of my friends know I asked out this girl and even this new girl I like knows. Today when I was with her I spoke to her about a sport we both like and then I was walking in her direction and she moved and walked away from the direction i'm walking and went another direction with her friend.

So how am I going to explain that the girl I asked out lied or is she losing interest given she walked away from the way that I was walking.

Frostbitten

HSC
Simple explain to her that the reason why your previous relationship failed was because she found out your oestrogen levels were too high.

kfnmpah

HSC
i actually do not understand what op said

simplify it
i did this
girl A did this
girl B did this

alternatively who cares you're what 17 just act all yolo and all the bitches will be wet for your D

hyphea

HSC
I love your stories

You should make the first girl jealous by going out with the second girl

just do what you think is right, and keep us updated!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)