• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do you think of the Legal studies, Economics and Business studies combination? (1 Viewer)

gleeek

HSC
Is it too much work? Anyone who has done these, please comment.

ALSO!!!! If I do general maths, is that a too little level of maths for economics?

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Re: What do you think of the Legal studies, Economics and Business studies combinatio

If you have genuine interest in all 3 subjects, then by all means go for it. I know there is a significant level of content overlap between the 3, particularly between Eco and Business.

And the maths in Eco isn't difficult, general maths should suffice.

J18134

HSC
Re: What do you think of the Legal studies, Economics and Business studies combinatio

Economics doesn't require that much maths.

But Economics is the best subject out of the three. Personally i feel legal and business are stupid subjects where as if you are interested in the type of stuff eco, legal and business cover, then go economics. it scales the best as well

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad

If it's where your strengths lay, do all three.

Eco doesn't require any yr 11/12 maths really, my friend dropped maths at end of yr 10 (she was in 5.3 mind you) and she has a stellar eco rank.

gleeek

HSC

Thanks so much everyone! All helpful responses. I think I'm gonna go for all three!

powlmao

Banned
HSC

Well I do Eco, legal and Business and it is fine.

Also they are the best subjects in my opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)