• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what kind of marks for... (1 Viewer)

darshil

Replicant
HSC
I was just wondering, what kind of bands/marks did you get for high 80's low 90's UAI? I specifically do:

English Adv
Maths
Senior Science
IPT
Economics
Modern History

In saying this, what kind of marks will i need in the hsc exam if i have performed in the 80's and 90's throughout the year (mid to high 90's in IPT and Senior Science) (except English adv -> 70/80's.

I am planning to do Commerce/Information Systems in UNSW (no estimated ATAR but it will be in the low/mid 90's) or if i dont get into that, Informaton systems in UNSW with estimated ATAR of 83.

Thanks! I really appreciate it

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
I was just wondering, what kind of bands/marks did you get for high 80's low 90's UAI? I specifically do:

English Adv
Maths
Senior Science
IPT
Economics
Modern History

In saying this, what kind of marks will i need in the hsc exam if i have performed in the 80's and 90's throughout the year (mid to high 90's in IPT and Senior Science) (except English adv -> 70/80's.

I am planning to do Commerce/Information Systems in UNSW (no estimated ATAR but it will be in the low/mid 90's) or if i dont get into that, Informaton systems in UNSW with estimated ATAR of 83.

Thanks! I really appreciate it
who knows?

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Senior Science will be your downfall, you need to do REALLY well in that.. As in 95%+ in the exam

For everything else, you can relax a bit. For 90~ ATAR you'd only need around 75% in each test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)