• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What should I put for Extra/Co curriculars and achievements? (1 Viewer)

kat1324

HSC
Club sport?
I don't have many school achievements because I haven't done anything to have a result of an achievement, but my report is As in core.

laterz laterz

HSC
lol that is a question idt anyone can answer properly. only u know what ur achievements are but yeah I did put club sport when I submitted my application for selective and suprisingly got in lol. Ig you could put any club/committee you were part of at school. E.g. green group or smth like that and be like this taught me teamwork, communication/interpersonal skills, leadership etc. Do that for 2 or 3 clubs you were part of at school and write all that bs and ig you should be fine. good luck with your application.

dasfas

HSC
The 4 important qualities to touch on are: leadership, altruism, dedication and teamwork.

Club sport definitely works for teamwork and dedication. If you helped organise anything for club sport, you might be able to add leadership.

Your grades also demonstrate dedication, this is also important to highlight. But this would fall under the achievement category, not ECs.

If you have done any volunteering, that could fall under the altruism category.

Good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)