• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What would you change if you had to sit the HSC again? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
So. for those that have already done it; what yould you have done differently if you had to repeat year 12 and sit the HSC again?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Michaelmoo said:
So. for those that have already done it; what yould you have done differently if you had to repeat year 12 and sit the HSC again?
I would apportion my time more appropriately for my 3 unit maths. I studied 80% 2 unit maths and 20% 3 unit. After I did the paper, I thought I should have done the other way around.

dp624

HSC
lyounamu said:
I would apportion my time more appropriately for my 3 unit maths. I studied 80% 2 unit maths and 20% 3 unit. After I did the paper, I thought I should have done the other way around.
But...but... you're repeating 3u again aren't you?

lol

Anyways, I would have um... I dno actually, I think I did most things right. Except I kind of screwed my external exams (relatively). Probably because I slacked off a bit, seeing as how Sciences were in the last week.

Oh, and I would have worked harder on 4u. The split was about 50/50 for 3u/4u. And I think my 3u aggregate wouldve been a bit higher than my 4u.

Less free time, more 4u! lol

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Actually put in effort throughout the year, and not slackened off at the start of Term 2.

HSC
I wouldn't change a thing. I got into the course I wanted with a good enough margin. I reckon knowing my goal wasn't too hard to achieve I would have gone out more, had more fun, worried less yadda yadda. Probably get a job too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)