• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

whats your r/ship with exs?? (3 Viewers)

izi

HSC
if any of my ex bfs ever crossed my path, i would kick them in the gonads and pleasantly watch them as they painfully attain a prostrate position.
well, all except 1 (guess who? hint: he has anthony on his avatar and i dont know why). i guess that when you are forced to be in the same room for a few years after (since you are at the same school), you just get along... but we never really had the hate thing between us anyway (i hope!).

so whats your r/ship with your exs? friends? fuck buddies? whatever?

Last edited:

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
one works at a place i always drink and gives me cheap drinks and when shes drunk she tries to put her hands down my pants, the other i dont talk to and would be scared if she saw me with another girl

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
none of us talk.. :) esp since i moved interstate.. its good.. especially since i dun hav to run into them anytime :D

Jezzabelle

one, i hardly see, cept when by chance we both catch each other at the gym at the same time, but when i do see him its always an ethusiastic hi, cuddle and kiss on cheek response from both of us.

the other spent 4 months being 'to cool for school' around me, and now is really chatty and gives me big smiles (and blushes when i say hi) - note.. we work in the same store (well i work in woolies and he works in woolies liquer next door)

and well the last one... uuhhhhh moved interstate and when ever we talk he usually is a bit to descriptive of the effect my voice is having on him, (.. i dont wanna know you still wank over me thankyou..) and mentions wanting to f*** me among other things...

so yeh.. i dunno.. but i do know a guy, who got so upset about his ex who cheated on him, that .... her cat went missing one day.. and she got the cat back.. eventually.. in the mail.. progressively.. over a few weeks.... sooo oooo needless to say i didnt want to end up that guys next ex girlfriend!!!!!!!!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
mine are civil...

If I bump into them, it'd be the kind of "hey! how are you? It's been ages! We should meet up sometime!" when really you dont mean it for both parties.

Any ex that stays in contact with me after the relationship eventually fades. Or I fade from them :D

HSC
N/A
-Well, my best friend in the whole wide world is my ex ( Although i don't think going out for a whole 2 days is really counted as "dating")

- I have remained really good friends with all my ex boyfriends, ive only ever gone out with 5 boys though, over the past 3 years.

-My lover at the moment hates both of my bestfriend and my ex.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i pretty much just say hi to all my ex's and continue with my convo with whoever im talking to at the time...

bubble_tea

i used to talk to my first one for quite a bit 3 years after we broke up, but ever since he made me realise what a dickhead he is by talking about screwing this chick or that chick or buying stuff selfishly for himself, i deleted his number and im never talking to him again.

and the other one is just an occasional chat over msn.

mack

Banned
HSC
Theres one I never want to speak to again(I explained why in a previous thread). Others I'm friends with and still talk to all the time.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
One I'll be quite happy to never have to see again, the other is not an ex anymore. He never should have been an ex in the first place, but we all make mistakes.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Never had a bad break-up.

My way: communication ~ repect ~ honnesty ~ love without reserve

Lovers always turn out friends if you treat them well, some you loose contact with others remain great friends, when I love someone I really hate to be in conflict with them after the relationship. Even the few psycho girls I have gone out with along the way are still nice to me.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
one im great friends with, we always hug, talk about current realtionships etc..like best friends.
my last ex.......we were fuck buddies for four months, i fucked another guy, he got cut, but kept fucking me, and i met my current bf who refuses to let me have any contact with my ex, except too bad i still talk to him cause we get on great and he is my secret sharer when i need someone to bitch to, espesh when im in the hating majority of my friends mood.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
one i'm great friends with (after years of trauma and angst mind you), the rest i either never speak to or rarely speak to

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
one of my exes i snub, she snubs me- its sivil in that respect

the other ex always tries to remain good friends, even though sometimes its awkard

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Meh, I'm civil with them but I don't go out of my way to speak to them.

I probably end up seeing their friends around more often and hence talking to them.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
civil but dont really wanna talk to them except stuart, he lives in melbourne tho (cranbourne), gorgeous spunky doo dah................

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
natstar said:
None existant. I dont ever see my ex's. One of them is a crinimal and now has a kid
well bully for him :D

i only have one and that barely counts cos it was 3 weeks in yr 9. 2 of which i spent trying to figure out a way to dump him without hurting him too much. (i didn't ever work one out.)(ie. it hurt.)
and yeah he was and still is a nob, and we never see ech other anymore cos he moved to jindabyne mid yr 10.

i don't really do the boyfriend thing.

"and why is that?"
"have you seen the unwashed miscreants who go to that school??"

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
One I avoid at all costs. Two others, I am fairly god friends with, and still talk every now and then. The others aren't in my circle of friends at all, so yeah...

[edit:just remembered two others I will avoid at all costs]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)