• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Where not to go (1 Viewer)

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
I basically wouldn't go to any shithole that doesn't offer free health care. So like screw America it's totally about Columbia and France.

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
yer8899 said:
any country which involves you having an injection to stop you from dying while you're in that country.
Any country where you can't drink the water (even from a tap) without dying.

Any country where it's normal practice to poop and pee upstream from your drinking water. (Sup Missouri!)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Egypt's Sinai is a very popular destination for Israelis during holiday season. Additionally, Israel has open land borders with both Jordan and Egypt. Israel also has friendly relations with Turkey and there are direct El Al flights with Turkey.

You cannot enter Israel from Lebanon, Syria etc. as the borders are closed and no airlines fly directly from these destinations, along with many other Arab nations. Israelis cannot enter these nations under their Israeli passports just as any foreign citizen who has visited Israel and has stamps in their passport cannot either.

I am currently 'banned' from countries such as Iran, Syria, Lebanon etc. because I have visited Israel and have had my passport stamped (3 times). You can ask Israeli passport control to stamp a piece of paper instead but this won't work if you cross by land as neither Jordan or Egypt do the same and so passport control in Lebanon etc. would see you crossed the "Taba Crossing" for example knowing full well that it is the crossing between Egypt and Israel.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
MMM, here is Malaysia:

We strongly advise you to reconsider your need to travel to the islands, dive sites and coastal areas of Eastern Sabah because of the high threat of kidnapping by terrorists and criminals. In the past, terrorists have kidnapped foreigners from coastal areas of Eastern Sabah, the islands and surrounding waters. If you do decide to travel to this region, you should exercise extreme caution.
Scary, I had no Idea that this world had such stupidity. Some people need to wake up to themselves and stop stealing people!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)