• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Which one? (1 Viewer)

llo88888

HSC
N/A
I don't mind doing either, but which one would be better
-International Studies at Macquarie
or
-Arts with a major in International relations at UNSW

KnifeySpoony

HSC
how about you do your own research and look into the courses itself at the two universities?
Anyway from what i've heard(online) arts is really bad at UNSW, though i have a couple of friends doing combined arts degrees there and they don't seem to mind it.

llo88888

HSC
N/A
how about you do your own research and look into the courses itself at the two universities?
Anyway from what i've heard(online) arts is really bad at UNSW, though i have a couple of friends doing combined arts degrees there and they don't seem to mind it.
I have done my own research, My post was just to get opinions

witide

HSC
I'd personally go with MACQ out of those two options. Have you considered USYD?

llo88888

HSC
N/A
Arts at USYD? Though the bonus points system there is pretty vague, only mentions a maximum of 5 points can be awarded. Can't possibly get 95 for their Internartional Studies course ><

witide

HSC
If you can't get in, do what everyone else does and start with arts then transfer. Either way, International Studies is basically the same thing but with a different name.

Although apparently MACQ and UTS are more happy to send you overseas on exchange and help you out. MACQ also offers a good variety of language studies if you're interested in that, whereas I've heard UNSW is losing a lot of funding in its arts faculty.

spazamataz

HSC
Go where your friends are going/is easiest to get to/where you most want to live.

Thats how I ended up choosing my uni, because all the courses were pretty much the same!

wonsta

HSC
i'd go unsw though its still better uni in overall but where do you live? if you live near macq go there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)