• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

who has finished their course !! (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
The trials are coming up or finished for somepeople, but this is the real question, have you finished your course for those subjects...

Plus do you have any more assessment task to get through..

so far we just finished the maths course 2/3 but not 4
economics only 2 more chapters and we finish it, business we have global left and english i think we finished it by the looks of it...

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I have one more assesment task then trials, No i have not finished any of my courses.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
finished 3u, IT

have the 2u applications of series to go
just started the option communication for bio and astrophysics for physics

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
None of my subjects are finished ;'( ...except 2U Maths

assessments are finished though, except one for English.

Last edited:

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
we've finished 2U maths course already but still have a couple of topics for 3U

Muz4PM

HSC
gloworm14 said:
we've finished 2U maths course already but still have a couple of topics for 3U
Same. I dropped three unit though, so now is just 2 unit revision :D.

All of the other subjects we have one more topic to do, then we have finished.

Last edited:

karnage

HSC
I have no more assessment tasks (just finished phew) but i havent finished any of my subject courses yet.

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
I've still got my Art body of work due, plus an assessment for Art, an English listening task, and an essay for Community and Family Studies.

All of my classes are still working through the course.

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Have only finished english thus far. We still have a final module to complete for both physics and chemistry and a couple of topics left for MX1 and MX2. Trials for all subjects are mid-way next term afaik.

HSC
weeell... i only have 3 weeks/3 sections left of astrophysics to go in physics... and the applications of calculus to the physical world in 2u maths... thats the closest i am to finishing anything so far :)

still have a whole topic to do in bio, chem, and english :( and a food safety module to do in hospo whicch i'm not sure hwo long it will take...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
For some I've finished- English, Modern History, 3 unit and we've only got 1 or 2 topics to go for 4 unit.

sasa-o8

HSC
I've finished Legal Studies and English...so our trials were just based on the topics we had completed already.

loz8888

HSC
finished eng, got 1 chapter more for bio/pd, nearrly done maths/art

so basically, only finished 1 subject..

Yamiyo

HSC
Finished English, about two weeks to go for Latin Continuers, one more chapter for Japanese... for the rest we have about a full term's work to go.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
theshortykatt said:
you know, your not ment to finish your course before the trials.

but most school are almost done by then anyways. :S

we are finished in 2/3 unit maths and almost finished in other subjects.
That's stupid. What if they ask you something in the trials that your school hasn't covered (this applies mainly for those schools who use CSSA trial papers)?

It's also stupid not finishing the course on time... my class was able to finish the Year 11 and Year 12 Course in 6 months... so I can't see why schools can't finish it, in the 7 terms they are given.

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
the-derivative said:
That's stupid. What if they ask you something in the trials that your school hasn't covered (this applies mainly for those schools who use CSSA trial papers)?

It's also stupid not finishing the course on time... my class was able to finish the Year 11 and Year 12 Course in 6 months... so I can't see why schools can't finish it, in the 7 terms they are given.
Mate, schools buy their trial papers but if there is a question in there regarding a section of work that has not been taught, it gets struck out and replaced by another.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
the-derivative said:

In Trials, they don't give questions about what you haven't learnt. Schools can always change the Trial papers they bought to some extent that they can accommodate specific students with specific needs. Anyway, back to topic: it's not 7 terms. It is usually 6 terms including Preliminary before Trials as Trials are in the last term. And schools are also different in their schedules and carry their schedules according to their students. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)