• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who here still doesn't know their Board of Studies number? (3 Viewers)

cxlxoxk

HSC
I would be suprised if someone didn't know their BoS number approx 9 day till the HSC!!! It's that 1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ number.

Last edited:

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
mines 1857----

its on the back of my id card
just so i wont forget =]

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
its the same number for your school certificate. Mines like 1869...

cxlxoxk

HSC
o lol, well one thing thats certain is the 1 in front...

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Mine has 8 numbers, but there are 9 boxes on hsc exams where you put your student number....is there suposed to be 8?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I forgot my number. :uhoh:

I need it for my maths & mx1 hsc...

I guess I will go back to school next week and find that out/

Mothers

Banned
HSC
Are you telling me that they won't advise us of our number prior to us starting the exam?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Mothers said:
Are you telling me that they won't advise us of our number prior to us starting the exam?
im pretty sure they give them to us, it would just be a bitch cuz you would have to copy it out.

cxlxoxk

HSC
there is 9 boxes??? ahhhh what do we do? is it the BoS number (8 digits) or the UAC application number that we have to put (9 digits)...

Mothers

Banned
HSC
-may-cat- said:
im pretty sure they give them to us, it would just be a bitch cuz you would have to copy it out.
But you see my dear May Cat, this is my usual technique: I usually leave all the name writing till the end of the exam, so that that way, they really can't stop me writing my numbers because that'd just make them wankers.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Mothers said:
But you see my dear May Cat, this is my usual technique: I usually leave all the name writing till the end of the exam, so that that way, they really can't stop me writing my numbers because that'd just make them wankers.
Unless you were doing one of the HSC maths exam, and the numbers you were writing were for answering questions for the actual exam. :)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Mothers said:
yea, but its just irritating either way cuz it takes a hell of a lot longer to copy things then if you know them by heart. I do the same and it still takes me fucking ages cuz my surname is one of those massive 10 letter german ones, im always the last person in the exam room as a result.

Mothers

Banned
HSC
-may-cat- said:
yea, but its just irritating either way cuz it takes a hell of a lot longer to copy things then if you know them by heart. I do the same and it still takes me fucking ages cuz my surname is one of those massive 10 letter german ones, im always the last person in the exam room as a result.
Yeah but who cares how long it takes if you do it AFTER the exam.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Mothers said:
Yeah but who cares how long it takes if you do it AFTER the exam.
Its actually really embarrassing... when everyone has left and you're still writing your name on all your papers. Whats worse is when they hold everyone back until all the papers have been collected, so the whole grade has to wait ages just for me.

Mothers

Banned
HSC
-may-cat- said:
Its actually really embarrassing... when everyone has left and you're still writing your name on all your papers. Whats worse is when they hold everyone back until all the papers have been collected, so the whole grade has to wait ages just for me.
AHAHAHAHA, yeah, I guess that would be sorta embarrassing. :lol:

So how long is your surname exactly? :/

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Do you mean your student number? I've written it so many times, I can't help but remember it - 19199274. I've known it since year 10. I almost accidently put it down as my phone number on a form once.

Buttigieg said:
Mine has 8 numbers, but there are 9 boxes on hsc exams where you put your student number....is there suposed to be 8?
Some are 8 numbers like mine, others are 9. I think it depends on your school.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
there is 9 boxes??? ahhhh what do we do? is it the BoS number (8 digits) or the UAC application number that we have to put (9 digits)...
Yeah, thats what im not sure about....anybody know which one?

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Buttigieg said:
Yeah, thats what im not sure about....anybody know which one?
Your UAC number would be your student number, with an extra 1 in front of it. For example, mine would be: 119199274.

Mothers

Banned
HSC
What if I take Squeenie's number and she takes mine. What would happen then?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Mothers said:
AHAHAHAHA, yeah, I guess that would be sorta embarrassing. :lol:

So how long is your surname exactly? :/
my full name is 14 letters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)