• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who took korean 1A? and who here is taking korean 1A next year 1st sem? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm probably gonna take it, probs gonna have to overload it too, otherwise I can't complete my program under 5 years. :/

Anyone else here?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Why overload? If you don't need to take it, don't.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Arts degree with a minor in Korean?

Good luck getting a job. Does McDonalds even have stores in Korea?

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
Arts degree with a minor in Korean?

Good luck getting a job. Does McDonalds even have stores in Korea?
Oh wow. Instead of answering his question, as soon as you see the words "Arts" and "degree", you immediately spout off an insult. How helpful.

I'm not going to get into the whole debate about whether an Arts degree is worth it or not, but I will say this: At least have the respect to properly, fully answer his question first before spouting off insults about what degree he may be taking.

Anyway, as he said above, he's taking Commerce/Arts. I'm taking the same program too.

@4025808: A friend of mine took Korean 1A and said that she enjoyed it a lot. She said that it was fairly easy. Within two weeks, she could read Korean. I'm thinking of taking either Intermediate Japanese A or Korean 1A next semester, so I'll let you know which one I decide to take after I make my timetable on the 18th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)