• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who went to the UoW open day? (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
powerhouse said:
It was pretty sweet, how did u like it?

So who's applying for what for 06?

i drove 45 minutes each way to get there, and i was there for about 10 minutes max....

head of engineering: "yeah, we can offer u a $3000 scholarship"
me: "but i thought u could only have one, u already offered me a $54,000 one...?"
him: "oh yeah, we did too, well have fun..."

quite lame really

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
powerhouse said:
what marks did u get to score that scholarship

adv. eng: 82
4u maths: 91
3u maths: 96
physics: 90
e+e Sci: 90
d+t: 98

uai = 98.15

i got the scholarship before marks came out but, it was mainly based on my d+t major work i think....

Jaydels

HSC
I think I'll be doing Bachelor of Medical and Radiation Physics Advanced (Honours)...still deciding on that or Bachelor of Science (physics)/Bachelor of Mathematics...I've been offered a scholarship from the engineering faculty as well

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Jaydels said:
I think I'll be doing Bachelor of Medical and Radiation Physics Advanced (Honours)...still deciding on that or Bachelor of Science (physics)/Bachelor of Mathematics...I've been offered a scholarship from the engineering faculty as well
I was there! I was even in the hall for five minutes. But I didn't ask questions because I don't care/need to know. Ignorance is bliss.

I also scabbed free a sausage sandwich. It was awfully undercooked. Oh well, at least I got a can of Sprite from it.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poloktim said:
I was there! I was even in the hall for five minutes. But I didn't ask questions because I don't care/need to know. Ignorance is bliss.

I also scabbed free a sausage sandwich. It was awfully undercooked. Oh well, at least I got a can of Sprite from it.
I'm waiting for O-Week where I can get another years worth of novelty highlighters and free pens :D

powerhouse

HSC
yeah the sausages werent too good lol

i got a tour by two chix around the social sciences dept.. hmm i forgot their names. one had short blonde hair and the other long black.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i went to so many open days, and like introduction nights, and general "bring your ext history class along" days its not funny... i didnt go today though
so chances are, yeah i saw you on some other uni day, and no i didnt talk to you, nor would i remember who any of you people are...

i got a shitload of free pens over the past year though

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
That cool little book thing that change sides and was heaps trippy was what sold me. Don't know if they're still doing it but the 03ers would have gotten it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)