• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Withdrawal from subject (1 Viewer)

DaZ-W

HSC
Im a bit confused on the procedure for withdrawal, on sols in enrolment variation it would apear as if all that is needed is to click withdraw. But after doing a search I came up with this page http://www.uow.edu.au/gsb/pdf/VariationEnrolment.pdf on there is a form for withdrawing.

The reason im confused is that they say you can withdraw without acedemic approval before end of week 9, but on the form it appears as if you do need aproval.

Can anyone explain what I should be doing?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Just go to variation of enrollment in SOLS and withdraw, first though check the dates for financial and academic penalties so you aren't proverbially bent over the table.

That pdf is for the Graduate School of Business for which you aren't in, so don't bother with that. They run on a different system.

Scanorama

HSC
The deadline for acadamic penalty is still a couple more weeks to come, but HECS cut off date has passed, so if you drop a subject now, all you will lose is HECS, not a fail on record.

I'm considering of dropping CSCI203

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Scanorama said:
The deadline for acadamic penalty is still a couple more weeks to come, but HECS cut off date has passed, so if you drop a subject now, all you will lose is HECS, not a fail on record.

I'm considering of dropping CSCI203
Just drop out of uni. Seriously, tertiary education just isn't worth the effort.

Scanorama

HSC
Raiks said:
Just drop out of uni. Seriously, tertiary education just isn't worth the effort.
What does that suppose to mean? CSCI203 is an idiot subject and everyone should pass it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)