• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

WoW: That game (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
Has it ruined anyone else? Well, tbh, it hasn't ruined me yet. I quit for the HSC and managed to get the marks I needed, picked it up again after HSC and now it consumes so much of my time :'(

Anyone else in the fail-boat?

Garygaz

HSC
Yea you can juggle 2 of 3 things, WoW, social life and uni work. I'm doing WoW and social life atm, and neglecting uni work :(

HalcyonSky

HSC
I was addicted to vanilla wow, it got exponentially shitter since burning crusade. Was really into wotlk for about 2 months, then got bored due to its shitness

muscleman09

HSC
IM ON A MUTHA FUCKIN BOAT

dude, i quit wow this year, but im so sad, i still day dream while studying about playing it straight after my last HSC exam.... im so sad...

omg typing this has made me realize theres more to life than jackin over female orcs and trolls!

OMG THANK YOU OP, im gonna go get a root now! ive seen THE LIGHT

and not the bright light which gives me eye twitches from the OP retardins.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I use to be totally addicted to this game after I left runescape (i.e. after yr 9), but I luckily quit at the beggining of last year :)

so many memories of staying up until 4am... it was a good game

muscleman09

HSC
I use to be totally addicted to this game after I left runescape (i.e. after yr 9), but I luckily quit at the beggining of last year :)

so many memories of staying up until 4am... it was a good game
wow. i played runescape and quit year 9 as well. Then was taken to the dark side of wow... :( and omg... i used to stay up all night as well... wtf ...i was like southpark, i would go to sleep like 3am...wake up 7am... play...

i lost a lot of weight playing that game, i never ate... just sat there... only thing i remember eating was my mages mana biscuits ! mwahaha i should go study for my half yearlies.. /sigh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)