• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

1/2 Yearly Troubles??? (1 Viewer)

untamedanimal

My bio test was a bitch. I havnt got the paper because of security reasons, ie not to sell it to people who were sick. Half the questions were hard, half did not make sense.

EG. multiple choice question:

Which is correct:

(a) An kangaroo is an ectotherm and a lizard is an endotherm
(b) A lizard is an endotherm
(c) Both are ectotherms
(d) an kangaroo is an ectdotherm

( d is not a spelling error, thats what was written, and im presuming it is the correct answer seeing that the rest are false)

This was one of the many errors. I honestly think it was written an hour before.

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
i thought it was carried by haemoglobin in the RBC, so wouldnt that mean RBC? not plasma?
*sigh
thats wat i thought 2.. evidently, were wrong.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by untamedanimal
My bio test was a bitch. I havnt got the paper because of security reasons, ie not to sell it to people who were sick. Half the questions were hard, half did not make sense.

Which is correct:

(c) Both are ectotherms

( d is not a spelling error, thats what was written, and im presuming it is the correct answer seeing that the rest are false)

This was one of the many errors. I honestly think it was written an hour before.
ROFL... u got some hardcore bio teacher dude... =p blehz

04er

HSC
Originally posted by untamedanimal

Which is correct:

(c) Both are ectotherms

This question appears extremely irrelevant because the teachers cannot expect you to distinguish between given examples - however you can be asked to discuss your own examples.

queenie

HSC
Originally posted by Zarathustra
Half yearly m/c: how is oxygen transported in blood: two of the options were in plasma and the other was red blood cells - doesn't oxygen travel as both - how are you supposed to answer that - either in red blood cells because 98% of the oxygen travels that way - or - in plasma because it actually does and the other option just said red blood cells not haemoglobin *confused*:confused:

that question was in the 2003 independant exam.. that were ur teach got most of ur q's from?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
yeah i just did my bio exam:p it was pretty hard
Are you kidding?? The UNSW Bio tut test was easy! Unlike the HSC which is full of crap, they actually require real knowledge to complete the tut test. :D

Last edited:

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I just did mine and got 82% and 1st/~50. But I was still dissappointed because I made too many silly mistakes.

queenie

HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
thats what it says in the textbook ! :confused:
lol i know, but apparently the textbook is wrong in many occasions, letme ask u a question kimmeh, wat kind of waste does salt water fish execrete?

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
Are you kidding?? The UNSW Bio tut test was easy! Unlike the HSC which is full of crap, they actually require real knowledge to complete the tut test. :D
i wasn't reffering to the bio tute test. just mucking around. btw i got 6.5/8 u?

shevy

two hour exam finished it in 40 minutes (including checking over it THREE TIMES!!) and was made to sit there for the other hour and 20 minutes
+ it was my birthday-was I bored of what!!
Did well though but it was an easy exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)