• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

100, How?! (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
How in the hell does one manage to get 100 in Legal Studies?
Do you need to have a rank of 1st from your school, a reasonably high assessment mark from the school - say 95+, and then gain 100% in the exam?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
All you need to do is top ur class and get 100 in the exam. No tricks involved.

Lainee

HSC
Originally posted by Ziff
How in the hell does one manage to get 100 in Legal Studies?
The same way anyone else gets 100 in other subjects? :)

= Jennifer =

HSC
i would love to get 100 for legal studies and anyone who uses these forums so on behalf of all the members hints to BOS legal markers give us all 100 please

mayhemily

HSC
this is the thing I dont get: say you top your class, but your marks are only at 80, not 100 percent... if you get 100 in the exam, you still get 100 all up??

swangal

IF u top ur class and get 100 in exam ( even tho ur asses mark was 80 originally) u can technically get 100 overall...because the top exam mark is also rewarded to the person ranked 1st in assesments 4 their asses mark...if that makes sense?? e.g my asses mark 4 legal was 95 but i got 97 in exam And because i was ranked first in my class in assesment ranks...i got 97 for my asses mark as well...so HSC mark=97....blah! hope u get what im tryin to say

swangal

OMG D. ezzy ur STILL here? shouldnt u be s-t-u-d-y-i-n-g for your PH entrance exam atm?:p EmmaH is sooo gunna beat u now!

B.T.W in my other post 95 was the asses mark my school sent off...before it was moderated/aligned...

mayhemily

HSC
nooooooo!!! the whole thing confuses me, everyone tells me different things, the BoS should make the info clear and available to everyone and clear it up once and for all! argh. Neway, if i got 100 automatically just coz i ranked 1 in assessments its a bit unfair for all those selective schools???? Like, all the really smart ppl would find a small country highschool so they could get 100% more easily

swangal

you still have to get 100% in the exam and pretty much beat 7000+ other ppl in the state to end up with 100 as your HSC mark ( i.e u get 100 for both asses n exam) which is not easy at all...so bein at a country school wouldnt make that much diff...u'd stil have to go very very very very well to get full marks - whether it was selective or not

monzi

HSC
Yeh it is possible to get 100 in any hsc exam .. just get the first ranking in ur class even if its a shit mark of 60 percent that doest mean shit .. it's just used to rank you against the other students in ur class doing that subject .. if you get a 100 in the exam that will be ur moderated assessment mark and your exam marking therefore equating to 100 for HSC mark..thank god for these forums i didn't even know any of this before i came on here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)