• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

1st in state (2 Viewers)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
So did the calls start today....or when?
And to second what Lainee asked, who do they ring? (1st, top 3, top 5, top 10???)

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
How exactly do they work out 'first' (assuming it is only one person)? I would think that there would be at least three people in a mid-size course with the exact same 'top' mark.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
There would be several people getting the same top mark in the HSC exam, but after school mark is taken into consideration it usually separates them out.

Sometimes people do get exactly the same mark overall, like English Extension 2 last year, where 10 people came equal first.

S

Shuter

Templar said:
There would be several people getting the same top mark in the HSC exam, but after school mark is taken into consideration it usually separates them out.
I wouldn't have thought that would occur too much, as theoretically the person who tops the exam should of topped the assessments too (I know it won't always work like this).

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Shuter said:
I wouldn't have thought that would occur too much, as theoretically the person who tops the exam should of topped the assessments too (I know it won't always work like this).
it defineley happens for extension english 2... like after everyone's got their marks out of 50, they get all the 50/50's and rank them... not assessment wise yet... i think it could be afterwards as well, but the quality of them... which is "deserving" of what rank....i dunno the criteria of it, but that's why last year our school had a girl who got 3rd, but got 50/50.... (plus a girl got 1st with 50/50)

HSC
doesn't mean we won't get good uai's lol fuck it let those hard workers have their glory i'll stay humble and not give a fuck as long as i get the uai i want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)