• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

1st Year B Nursing (4 Viewers)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haha i know hey, i felt it :(
but i really did get to the point where i had to go

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
another potentially useful thread
Not really, we established there are no other nurses on this forum, so we went free for all on it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
SEE!
I told ya so, jumb!
*sticks out tongue*

:p
Sif it matters, we've already descecrated this thread, so unless those girls tell us about how they do strip tease in mock-nurse outfits, they should probably start a new serious thread.

I do hope they take the strip tease path, though.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
FFS! i was just at the coffee cart and there was a guy being served and then me at the beginning of the line and this chick went to the fridge to grab something and then STOOD IN FRONT OF ME..i'm standing there thinking 'wtf?' but she moved back to the fridge, so i moved closer to the guy so it was more obvious i was in the line, and yet after going to the fridge, she moved back in front of me..like..she didn't even FIT properly, she had to stand a bit to the left..IDIOT

and then she's all 'how much is the muuuuuesli?' '$5' 'ok thanks' *glare glare glare*..she put it up on the counter when the guy moved off..stupid stupid bitch..then she asked for a really strong flat white, so the chick said she'd put an extra shot in it, but when she found out the price $8something she was all 'ohhh, then no extra shot, just put a lot of water and less milk blah blah blah i'm a fucking mole'..but the price was still $8something and she's like 'wait, how much was the muesli?' '$5' 'ohhh, i thought you meant the muesli AND the coffee, oh well, i really want this muesli anyway'

then when she got it, she sat down in front of the ct building doors, so she wasn't even in a godamn rush..i should've kicked her in the shins :( next time, next time...

edit: aww, to be fair, she just walked into the ct lab and fished around in the recycling bin for some sheets of paper and then walked out again..turns out, she's only a bum, aww

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
maybe she should spend less money on coffee and more money on stationary,

You so should have gone all ghetto on her.
fulleh, next time i am..i guess at first i thought maybe she didn't realise i was in the line coz i was back a little bit, although she'd have to be pretty stupid to think that because i wasn't UBER far back..and then when she did it again i was just so :eek: didn't really get cut about it until afterwards and i thought about it more haha

jumb said:
Why not go to gloria jeans?
i only got a cup of tea lol (which btw is SO overpriced at the coffee cart, a whole 30c more than at the aic cafe :mad1:), but also i wanted to go into the ct building anyway so it was close..no point walking all that way just for a cup of tea..although i do enjoy listening to the gloria jeans people be all 'order for emily' in their gay accents :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
...in their gay accents :p
Yeah, are all the guys there gay?

But seriously, I've only heard bad things about the coffee cart so I'd rather walk to the union if i wanted something.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
they're certainly easily frustrated. That short-ish thin guy with the old man's face and gay voice gets so cut with people that order coffees after they have started to clean up. The stupid thing is that they continue to close earlier than any other shop in the union.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
Yeah, are all the guys there gay?

But seriously, I've only heard bad things about the coffee cart so I'd rather walk to the union if i wanted something.
haha i dunno, i was just really badly generalising..i've only gone there once, and one guy did it.....and i loved it :p

but yeh, i love the aic cafe chicks and the tea i get (really important :p) and i dunno, i guess i just assume the coffee cart tea will be of the same standard, but it's SO not..aside from being more expensive *dies* they put STUPID amounts of milk in :S i mean, i can take my tea with pretty much any milk level, but FUCK they put in a lot :| yesterday, the chick told me to say 'when', but she poured so quickly it was too late! and then today i left it up to her and she put in like 6L :eek: i didn't realise it was so easy to shit up tea :confused: that said, they have yummy cookies :D

edit: holy shit, way to litter my post with smilies!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Meh, I drink my tea black with no sugar, so I can't really sympathise with you there.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You've got polite guests. Slip some poison in next time to test their limits.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hmm, never tried black but i don't think i could do it :s
sugar is fucking nasty though OMG..i never go out the back for coffee at work, but the other day, i was really dead, so my boss made me a cup of tea..man, one sip and straight away i'm like 'WHOA THIS HAS SUGAR IN IT' lol..i don't know how people do it :s

i wanted to try green once, because i thought it would be healthier..but i've heard it tastes like shite and i also figured if i couldn't even do black tea without milk, i didn't think i'd cope with green haha..and then i read that black tea is ALMOST as good as green, so fuck it :D

The_highwayman (dude wtf is your name haha): i reckon it's better to just put in a small amount of milk..don't pour just sort of..drop it in there lol..imo, it's better to put less in than tonnes..that and if it's too strong for them, they can go back and put more milk in if they want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)