• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2004 CSSA Trial (1 Viewer)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
bloody hell i hate when i work and i get nothing out of it and yet someone who does less work gets more out of it than me , it causes me to explode in ways that can not be comprehended!!

raymes

HSC
even though i dont know what the hell your rattling on about, i can empathise with you. "sometimes you can still lose even if you really try"

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
i'm in Prelim atm, but i'd like to have a go at some of these trial papers out for the hsc and etc.. problem is i can't seem to see any links or anything even for the past papers.. ok theresthe official past papers from BOS, but i'd like to have a look at some made by other companies as well..

any help?
(there is a PM box there if need be)

Last edited:

raymes

HSC
DoubleD said:
i'm in Prelim atm, but i'd like to have a go at some of these trial papers out for the hsc and etc.. problem is i can't seem to see any links or anything even for the past papers.. ok theresthe official past papers from BOS, but i'd like to have a look at some made by other companies as well..

any help?
(there is a PM box ther is need be)
WELL, ill be posting my trial up in the next week or so, work-load pending. id also appreciate someone posting the CSSA trial

J0n

N/A
HSC
DoubleD said:

any help?
(there is a PM box there if need be)
Have you checked the BoS main page?

raymes

HSC
HEH i just found out that our school DID do the CSSA paper
funny
we did it minus the elective which we havent finished yet but as ive said before, were only given 2hrs (instead of 2.30 or whatever)
i got 90% in the 2hrs...i missed an easy 4mark question in my rush and didnt have time to check anything...
ill be posting it up here soon

simonj2

hero
HSC
the www.boredofstudies.org software page has many past trials, i wouldn't suggest doing the trials now as it will a) confuse you and b) you probably want to save them up for closer to the exam date

i got 80% in the cssa exam.. not as well as i'd hoped for

J0n

N/A
HSC
I just found out that the paper i did was the independent trial - did anyone else do that one?? I got 74% - not too good, but it was top of the class :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)