• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2006 & 2008 3u HSC's (1 Viewer)

michaeljennings

HSC
yeh, i dont know how they get 1 person who tops the state when there is more than 1 person who gets full marks, and most probably more than 1 person who got full marks who was first in their school?
Yeahh they have average your internal mark or something if theres a tie and i think my internal mark will be like 98 cos im not ranked first. if youre ranked first and you get 100 then your internal is 100 as well so i wouldnt be able to beat those people

barbernator

HSC
Yeahh they have average your internal mark or something if theres a tie and i think my internal mark will be like 98 cos im not ranked first. if youre ranked first and you get 100 then your internal is 100 as well so i wouldnt be able to beat those people
Thats one good thing and one bad thing at being at a top top school. Your assessment mark can save you, but it can also just prevent you from getting to the top echelons. But either way you are going to get a brilliant mark. We have 5 people doing ext2 at my school

michaeljennings

HSC
Thats one good thing and one bad thing at being at a top top school. Your assessment mark can save you, but it can also just prevent you from getting to the top echelons. But either way you are going to get a brilliant mark. We have 5 people doing ext2 at my school
yeahh haha its alright. Ahh nice good luck for tomorrows exam!

cssftw

HSC
jennings mate, for u to come 7th.... baulko must be ridiculously good.... but james ruse is better.... fuuuckk scared just thinking about it

michaeljennings

HSC
jennings mate, for u to come 7th.... baulko must be ridiculously good.... but james ruse is better.... fuuuckk scared just thinking about it
Silly errors counted against me. There was only 1 question in all of our assessments that I didnt know how to do when you go to a high rank school the top 3 or so are the ones who dont make any silly mistakes

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
top 3 or so are the ones who dont make any silly mistakes
The robots?

I'd be happy with a 98 in MX1 any day. It's not like it makes a big difference between 98 and 100 after scaling. I think you guys are forgetting that a state rank is just being top 20 or so but the next 200 are still very, very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)