• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2007 Meetup time! (5 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
We have your number. We'll call you when it's time, and we'll even tell you the secret location :p it'll be like double-O-Mike :p (as in, like 007, but not... is it my imagination or was that joke really lame? my humour's not great around sleeptime)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
So, like....final details?
lol. good questions. :/ I think it pretty much is:

We meet at mentor stall at 3pm Thursday. (We post a big fat sign on Harry Potter about 20 minutes beforehand?), then we walk to the bar for those who are waiting there. Then we go to maq centre and eat (my favourite). Then we come back to uni and do trivia or just talk at the bar.

correct me if i'm wrong here. :p

H?

buddy
HSC
I'm bored, and possibly hungry so this might be a nice waste of time :)

Though no-one knows who the hell I am right now (long time lurker, never poster) so I might just keep the spy thing going.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
H? said:

Though no-one knows who the hell I am right now (long time lurker, never poster) so I might just keep the spy thing going.
you should have joined us! We even put a sign on the harry potter statue's nuts to direct BOS'ers to the mentor stall. :)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I loved today (and tonight). I havent had such a great time in ages. I'm still in disbelief that the sam bar becomes so alive at night, its awesome! I would have stayed for the beach party thing had i planned it. I definitely need to go there again, maybe even weekly (you guys interested in a weekly/fortnightly/monthly meet-up like this?). Dam those trivia questions were hard, but the speaker was such a smart arse that it was entertaining all the way.

<3 Meet-up.

H?

buddy
HSC
H? said:

I would've, but I didn't get enough sleep last night and just went home at 3pm to nap :)

I remain a spy.

A regular meetup sounds cool, I'm a bit of a trivia buff :p

HSC
N/A
oh much funness. Wish Ben and Rob could have stayed - we really, REALLY needed them for trivia! I was in jamie's/justin's/mike's team with two others. We didn't do so good... lol

Oh and I still suck at pool. Have a few fluke shots here and there though :D

People I saw today:
Rob
Mike
Ben
Jamie
Mark (P_Dilemma)
Justin (jezzmo)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Meet up was FUN, we all laughed at the screaming 5 foot tall girl who's there for laughs, and we enjoyed watching her maturing into an excellent pool player (think pool table, not swimming...), and i cant believe i was the last person to find out we had $80 worth of free drinks at the SAM bar... that was cool... although i dun drink alcohol mych anyways... o well, free soft drinks :D

We gotta do this again! Who/wat/wen/where/why/how?!!?

-P_D

HSC
N/A
tuesdays?

Although I could be persuaded to come in on thursdays occasionally, for pool/trivia etc. It's my only day off though, so the persuasion had better be good!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
oh much funness. Wish Ben and Rob could have stayed - we really, REALLY needed them for trivia! I was in jamie's/justin's/mike's team with two others. We didn't do so good... lol

Oh and I still suck at pool. Have a few fluke shots here and there though :D

People I saw today:
Rob
Mike
Ben
Jamie
Mark (P_Dilemma)
Justin (jezzmo)
oh? is Justin Jezzmo? The guy in our trivia group? Shit, i didnt realise! :/ Was he the guy sitting next to you or me?

I remember meeting jezzmo once before. It didnt occur to me that this was the same person i saw tonight. Stoopid memory!

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
glitterfairy said:
tuesdays?

Although I could be persuaded to come in on thursdays occasionally, for pool/trivia etc. It's my only day off though, so the persuasion had better be good!
i have a 3 hour beak between classes on tuesdays that sounds good

-P_D

HSC
N/A
lol Jamie justin was on your left, with the longer blonde hair. the one next to me was Tom. :)

HSC
N/A
ahaha I still laugh whenever I remember what happened to you guys when they yelled out 'beer question!'

*instantly, all the boys drop what they're doing and face the speaker with a look of concentration*

I'd love to do trivia again. I'd like to win... one time :/

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jezzmo said:
To avoid reply relevance, Tom is not a Boser! My friend was Tom! Tom is my friend!

You guys should have stayed til close! I stayed til close! Fun was had it was a good party it was!

But fuck yeah it would be great to get a regular band of hoodlums to trivia night! Good fantastic fun at the SamBar without the need for beer (but an innocent desire can always be fed)! An irregularity in bars!
Yeah next time I gotta figure out a way of getting home without driving, or as I like to call it, dodging the cops

Kegs

HSC
I cant believe you guys have just discovered this now. Trivia and thursdays at the bar is the bomb. Been going since 3rd week uni. Unfortunatly I do have my regular Filmsoc team, who would cut it up hard if I bailed on them for BOS. But we shall see. Next week is maybe gonna be a big one. Some of the guys are already trying to rev it up. Def will be for me as no trivia fro weeks 3 and 4 due to the play :( Everyone has to come see Marat/Sade at the lighthouse. 14th-17th and 19th-24th. Boo yeah!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I'm up for it next week. theres a possibility i may need to work, but i'll finish at 10 minutes to 6 probably.

HSC
N/A
I'll join the filmsoc team, Ben! I even know how to pour beer now, so I can actually be useful!!! :D

iwannarock

HSC
glitterfairy said:
I'll join the filmsoc team, Ben! I even know how to pour beer now, so I can actually be useful!!! :D
traitor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)