• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ml125

HSC
How do you guys wake up so early ;A;

Yesterday I managed to wake up at 6:30, got changed and everything bc I thought I had morning lessons... then realised I didn't, got changed back and went back to sleep. Woke up at 8:30. School gates close at 8:35 lmaoooo.

Managed to get to school just before 9 rip at least I had a study 1st period.

StudiousStudent

HSC
Just used my study to delete all of my social media accounts. Goodbye Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Skype. Got rid of whats app and snapchat.

Hormones are back to normal, thinking like my old self. Killed my bio test -- 92% in comparison to my earlier 54% in half yearlies.

No more self destruction, after Sunday.

leehuan

HSC
Oh yeah, during the leadup to the final exams I deactivated Facebook lol. But I kept snapchat cause hardly anyone sends me snaps anyway

StudiousStudent

HSC
Oh yeah, during the leadup to the final exams I deactivated Facebook lol. But I kept snapchat cause hardly anyone sends me snaps anyway
I was getting like 10 snaps an hour. And juggling multiple conversations. In addition to that, phone calls at 2am in the morning from a specific someone, and a lot of unwarranted dick pics lol. It had to go.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Just used my study to delete all of my social media accounts. Goodbye Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Skype. Got rid of whats app and snapchat.

Hormones are back to normal, thinking like my old self. Killed my bio test -- 92% in comparison to my earlier 54% in half yearlies.

No more self destruction, after Sunday.
wow balls lol

I found deleting the apps off my phone helped a lot and when I was on my laptop I would use that app that blocks certain websites

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
But I'm a big Snapchatter o 3o

To be honest, I'm not really a big social media person. I do use the chats but its pretty easy to just not use it, in my case.

hempskittles

HSC
Trying to write my speech for Advanced English (Comparative study of texts: intertextual perspectives) and the question is messing me up :( Any one able to help??? <3

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I was getting like 10 snaps an hour. And juggling multiple conversations. In addition to that, phone calls at 2am in the morning from a specific someone, and a lot of unwarranted dick pics lol. It had to go.
Why is this I thing? I thought it was an exaggeration or something but do guys actually send girls pictures of their dick? wtf

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Why is this I thing? I thought it was an exaggeration or something but do guys actually send girls pictures of their dick? wtf
If you open it up to be public, most likely LOL.

I got a few from time to time (rarely - I would say twice being an occasion) but they were from one-time friends who turned out to be fuckboys.

Please no dick pics from you, we ain't that close yet

leehuan

HSC
If you open it up to be public, most likely LOL.

I got a few from time to time (rarely - I would say twice being an occasion) but they were from one-time friends who turned out to be fuckboys.

Please no dick pics from you, we ain't that close yet
Pretty sure you didn't even had to say that for him to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)