• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

250MB storage for Hotmail... Finally! (4 Viewers)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
i got the 250Mb..
you would fill the 2gigs if you send around mp3s etc.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
actually..i do have 2gigs and i didn't pay for it..so ner!
why dont u jus admit ur fault. :p

if u realli wanted to make us believe u had 2 gigs, please remove the ads and the green part.

cuz ur edit is seriously unbelieving :p

equiski

HSC
BreaKing said:
lol, no you don't...

wotta dickhead.
STFU, BreakFag. Sure, you can get a .NET passport; but it's just as easy to get a hotmail account, which surprisinly enough acts as a .NET passport too. Of all the 105 (OMG so POpulaR) people on my msn buddy list, only one doesn't have hotmail.

I'm glad to know that you're elite and underground enough to know about the secret passport system. Now run along hax0r kiddie, I'm sure you're busting to pwn some more n00bs like myself.

HSC
theone123 said:
why dont u jus admit ur fault. :p

if u realli wanted to make us believe u had 2 gigs, please remove the ads and the green part.

cuz ur edit is seriously unbelieving :p
wtf.?..dude, i don't give a toss if you don't believe me..its just that i'm enjoying more por..i mean, MP3 storage.

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
equiski said:
STFU, BreakFag. Sure, you can get a .NET passport; but it's just as easy to get a hotmail account, which surprisinly enough acts as a .NET passport too. Of all the 105 (OMG so POpulaR) people on my msn buddy list, only one doesn't have hotmail.

I'm glad to know that you're elite and underground enough to know about the secret passport system. Now run along hax0r kiddie, I'm sure you're busting to pwn some more n00bs like myself.
lol i dont know why the fuck i would think i was "underground" to know about the "secret" passport system - what a faggot - i actually had to ask someone about it. i can't be bothered arguing with you. just admit that you were wrong and walk away, cunt.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
calm down, arguing on the internet with people is pointless, if you are right and you believe you are, then that's all it matters nothing worth getting pissed off about

in other news, i just got 250mbs, yeh more space for spam and junk

equiski

HSC
BreaKing said:
lol i dont know why the fuck i would think i was "underground" to know about the "secret" passport system - what a faggot - i actually had to ask someone about it. i can't be bothered arguing with you. just admit that you were wrong and walk away, cunt.
^_____________^

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
did anyone else get this? what's with the "you have been specially selected" - everyone's getting it aren't they? i know some accounts haven't been upgraded yet.

Dear MSN® Hotmail® Member:

Congratulations on your storage upgrade from 2MB to 250MB!

As a valued MSN Hotmail Member, you have been specially selected to receive a special storage upgrade - at no cost to you. We've increased the storage capacity of your Hotmail account from 2MB to 250MB and increased your attachment size from 1MB to 10MB .

So what does this mean for you?

Well, now you can store even more emails and share larger attachments such as photos, music and video clips and more. Please note, you don't have to take any action - we have taken care of upgrading your account for you. Your storage meter should now read 250MB.

Take a look at the table to the right to see how we've upgraded your Hotmail Account.

We'd like to thank you for being a valued MSN Hotmail Member and enjoy your increased storage!

Thank you,

MSN Hotmail Member Services

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
iambored said:
did anyone else get this? what's with the "you have been specially selected" - everyone's getting it aren't they? i know some accounts haven't been upgraded yet.

SNIP
everyone is getting this update
microsoft is just trying to make themselves sound generous and make you feel like a special user

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)