• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

3 more days (2 Viewers)

2xL

HSC
Actually I think there's another difference, largely depending on how you do in these tests, they'll judge what course you get to uni in (in your first year, at least). Plus you're getting a number based on how you do.

But keep chilling. The way I see it, you can only prepare and work for the test. After that, there's nothing YOU can do, you have to let it take its course.

I'm actually kind of excited. Bring on the exams (except paper 2)
Im excited too dude. Just want it to come. The exam block usually isn't the worst thing I guess... it's just the wait geezus. It's like we've anticipated this moment for SOOOO LONG...

mickk794

HSC
Yeah i'm not feeling stressed for these upcoming exams even though i seriously haven't even done 1 hr of study for any subject. I will be starting english cramming tonight :)
I'm sure Sunday night will be very stressful though, seeing how ill-prepared i am atm.

What has helped me put stress aside was doing my UAC preferences and then finding out alternate entry pathways for my courses in case i don't receive my required atar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)