• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

3rd of january even at UWS whats goign down? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
ok I seem to be getting a few emails from them about some 3rd of january event?

something about talking to the the people that work their..

what goes down on this date and is it worth going to?

thanks

L

LaraB

perhaps read the emails - they straight out outline what its about..

its not some event where you 'talk to the people who work there' - its an information day designed to help prospective students in their course selection..

there will be students, past and present there to speak to, as well as lecturers and association and student services people...

read the emails and letters - if you need more info - there's a number of threads already about this in here and there's also info on the websit

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
hey lara B would just like to know what u got for ur UAI or for anyone who is doing law at uws what did u get for ur uai

L

LaraB

gadbil said:
hey lara B would just like to know what u got for ur UAI or for anyone who is doing law at uws what did u get for ur uai
got 98.4... don't recall UAI's of many friends doing law at uws coz not all were 1st year out undergrads... but i know of the other peopel who gots scholarships and they were all around my mark - think that makes about a dozen people that i know of...can't speak for the rest of the student base...

why?

it shouldn't matter....

especially since probably teh majority of uws law aren't 1st year out of high school so didn't gain entry solely on UAI so its not necessarily indicative of anything...

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i love patronising people too.

dont worry 7th, its worth going too if you have questions about your course. If you don't, then don't bother going. I didn't go to it last year.

7th Sign

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
i love patronising people too.

dont worry 7th, its worth going too if you have questions about your course. If you don't, then don't bother going. I didn't go to it last year.

yeah i already know most questions about the course I want to go for..

I have peopel comming over 2moro yet I might still check it out for a few minutes :|

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Well I don't have many questions about the law component of my degree but I might go to find out about the Social Science since I am pretty clueless about that, I have to go there for a lunch anyway so I might as well stay and settle my curiosity. I hope its useful, but I guess it will be since I have a clearer idea of what degree I want to do and know my UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)