• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

4 Girls Only (1 Viewer)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i will forget, more like you would have to holla at me :| but yeah sounds good, i should try playing dm again, its the worst to try come back too because you have to be so quick and remember things

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
those kinds of girls are just attention seeking... they want groupies and lame arse guys to go "omg ure a girl and u play games SUCK MY CAWK" etc etc

Digital_Spork

HSC
anita_wax said:
shit, ur from rm aok arn't you? ive seen a few digi's in rm although i dont play much anymore.
im just saying though all the dm'ers mainly think they get laid and play aok all the time :| its so sad. i like alot of the rm'rs although i dont like it how alot of them arn't high on logic. i played rm for a while and a few friends are pretty decent at it, i think id only be around rookish atm epsecially since i havent properly played in like 4/5months now

the dm'rs think they own everything, i hate it its one of the reasons why i left. sux :|
Custom Scen players are the worst... they all claim to be top10 :/

Holla at me when you finish exams, you too sasha and we get together for some games ;)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
LexxY on BOS plays CS and the lovely anti plays WoW! :>

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
positive said:
I hate girls that play games, it's not a good feeling playing Mariokart 64 against 3 girls and 2 of them are better than you!

Especially the gloating... "Oh my god you are just a sissy boy getting beaten by GIRLS!" They don't understand good sportsMENship lol
u tackly them back . and then one things leads to sex games

positive

HSC
I hate girls that play games, it's not a good feeling playing Mariokart 64 against 3 girls and 2 of them are better than you!

Especially the gloating... "Oh my god you are just a sissy boy getting beaten by GIRLS!" They don't understand good sportsMENship lol

santaslayer

HSC
I never realised Hornsby TAFE was that desperate in seeking free publicity/advertisment opportunities? Unless the schoolm is renting the place?

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
Digital_Spork said:
Custom Scen players are the worst... they all claim to be top10 :/

Holla at me when you finish exams, you too sasha and we get together for some games ;)
Gee I feel left out =p

(only reason I play lans is cause i dont have the legal copy, hence cant update it).

I'll show you what a lan player can do! haha!

funniboi

HSC
LexxY said:
those kinds of girls are just attention seeking... they want groupies and lame arse guys to go "omg ure a girl and u play games SUCK MY CAWK" etc etc

experienced now are we? ;P is that how you met eric aye? :p :p

JKZ!

equiski

HSC
cuschoolies said:
The girls who want to go into games dev and go ahead and take a course usually do really well. They can become really great programmers. It's just that not many do this.

Why is that?

Well, you only have to look at this thread. Although the title said 4 Girls Only, a bunch of boys race in quick as they can to patronise the hell out of girls and women. The list of titles with Barbie it. The slick references to fragging all night. A bit predick-table. Sort of like gameboys with the silent m.

I couldn't believe the speed with which they lifted their knuckles off the ground (or out of their laps) onto the keyboard to thump in such words of infinite wisdom . Ee-awesome! And I'm guessing their hands went straight back to where they left off.

What they're really good at is deflating other people's choices. It's a minor form of bullying, and it excites them. And perhaps that's part of the reason why less girls than boys get into writing software?
Jesus christ, shut up and go back to the kitchen, wench!! D:

Seriously though, there aren't too many female gamers because girls are too busy spending money on clothes and doing their hair. Its irrelevant who makes the games if they are good. A close lady friend of mine loves A Clockwork Orange directed by STANLEY KUBRICK (OMG A MAN). most girls swoon over shit like the Notebook (directed by Nick Cassavetes) and Ghost (directed by Jerry Zucker). Weak argument I know, but what do you expect from this forum? You're an idiot for expecting an intellegent discussion on the topic.

Watch out boys, she kicks high :B

hipPo3

HSC
equiski said:
Jesus christ, shut up and go back to the kitchen, wench!! D:

Seriously though, there aren't too many female gamers because girls are too busy spending money on clothes and doing their hair. Its irrelevant who makes the games if they are good. A close lady friend of mine loves A Clockwork Orange directed by STANLEY KUBRICK (OMG A MAN). most girls swoon over shit like the Notebook (directed by Nick Cassavetes) and Ghost (directed by Jerry Zucker). Weak argument I know, but what do you expect from this forum? You're an idiot for expecting an intellegent discussion on the topic.

Watch out boys, she kicks high :B
a bit of generilisation there dont ya think ?
i reckon girls in the gaming industry would rock .. they can get to the youngin generation of girls and change history, so we wouldnt have these stupid deva sluts teaching yr7 girls "its cool to smoke and show more skin ... loose your virginity today!"

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
sunjet said:
LexxY on BOS plays CS and the lovely anti plays WoW! :>
Lol... my god u are intuitive. yeah.

rofl btw funniboi im not experienced at actually performing blow jobs for lame arse nerds who think its cool to treat girls like shit in game... so no, I didnt meet erik like that.

#fatal.e and #avidity on ETG! <--- go the advertising!

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
im not emotionally challenged. I just feel challenged as a female gamer to actually get noticed for skill and not sex. he was joking anyways ;)

Digital_Spork

HSC
Its ok, just make a male nick or non-gender specific nick. Most girls who get harrased for being female gamers are the ones who have nicks like "flowersarecutelikemyboyfriend."

You should just get a bad ass name... then everyone assumes you are a male, and then once you lay the smack down on them, reveal your gender and laugh all the way home. :D

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Digital_Spork said:
Its ok, just make a male nick or non-gender specific nick. Most girls who get harrased for being female gamers are the ones who have nicks like "flowersarecutelikemyboyfriend."

You should just get a bad ass name... then everyone assumes you are a male, and then once you lay the smack down on them, reveal your gender and laugh all the way home. :D
ROFL! Well people think im male anyways.. rofl :p its just usually when I speak on mic cos I cbf typing: MOVE U FKN BLOCKER or something :p

funniboi

HSC
LexxY said:
he was joking anyways ;)

of course, only you know me best, seeing as we have a common name :)

hohohohoohohohohohohoho

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Well lexxy is just like another name for my real name. It was lexx before my friends started calling me 'lexxy', then it just stuck.

I used to play with a brand name I found on the side of my pantone marker: letraset.. cos I was too cbf to think of anything else at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)