• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

4 Girls Only (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
You can, sure.. just break in a store and grab it. Or you can wait till tomorrow. Either way you must get it soon, or else you know.. no more patronising until you finish it.

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
You can, sure.. just break in a store and grab it. Or you can wait till tomorrow. Either way you must get it soon, or else you know.. no more patronising until you finish it.
Ok, ok. I'll try to get it tomorrow. I have money too, which is a good thing - unusual, but good.

Who are you, the patronising police?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Nope, just making sure you're behaving like a fair girl. :)

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Nope, just making sure you're behaving like a fair girl. :)
I'm always fair, unless there is intelligence involved, such as in patronising people. Then I reign by far.

Komaticom said:
Is there a nailgun in FEAR, as a tool to pin soldiers to elevator doors by their ankles?
You better not be ganging up on me...

Collin

HSC
N/A
There's a weapon called the 10mm HV Penetrator.. which is essentially F.E.A.R's version of the nail gun. It's very cool.. and sometimes they'll still be spasming around after being steaked against the wall, dying a slow painful death.

Collin

HSC
N/A
pinkelephant said:
I'm always fair, unless there is intelligence involved, such as in patronising people. Then I reign by far.
LoL.. erm, you don't need high intelligence to patronise people. Just a mean wit and perhaps a mood dominated by boredom. Describes you perfectly. ;)

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
LoL.. erm, you don't need high intelligence to patronise people. Just a mean wit and perhaps a mood dominated by boredom. Describes you perfectly. ;)
Too true. Sums me up perfectly. My wit isn't normally nasty though, just when I get super bored like now.

Normally I'm very nice (if I do say so myself), and my wit is usually funny, and the people I torment usually laugh too...

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
I don't see how a question whether a certain weapon is in the game can amount to an attempt to gang up on a gamer chick.
Hehe, obviously you weren't.

Sorry... The reason I said that was because this:
JKDDragon said:
the havok-wrecking Hyperblaster from Quake II
was said when they were trying to decide what weapon to kill me with... You had used that in your post, when you asked your question. I thought you were giving JKDDragon ideas... sorry again

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
pinkelephant said:
You are a funny one, LMF^^, I had a feeling thats what that stood for, just didn't wanna sound like an idiot by saying it. Sweet, they have a version on Xcrate! it looks like a bit of a classic, like tekken, ahh the good old arcade games *sigh*
WTF...? Didn't wanna sound like an idiot...? But it already makez you sound like one. :D

Play 98 or 02, they're the only onez worth playin.

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
WTF...? Didn't wanna sound like an idiot...? But it already makez you sound like one. :D

Play 98 or 02, they're the only onez worth playin.
Thanks... so nice of you to state that...

Guess what...

I didn't get F.E.A.R. - couldn't get to the shops yesterday.

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
Errm. Well. Girls? Got anything you want to say about the sexist stereotypes in the gaming community?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
The spasming is a trait of most games that use Havok ragdolling.
LoL, thanks for that Captain Obvious.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
anita_wax said:
i added that to favs LOL even when you show someone a pic they are like 'omg fake'
The article has about 4 more pages, did you read them as well?

hipPo3

HSC
PaleReflection said:
OMG I know! Girls suck at gaming so bad, they shouldn't be allowed.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/issue/17/27
i was being sarcastic .. note the smily at the end.

ppshhshht .. i know girls can pwn in games .. i myself have a girl gamer friend.
Poeple often think that girls stick to reality then spend thier time on the internet making interweb babbies .. it's uncommon to see a girl play. :p

I feel sad when i see these tools start getting attached to girls online. tsk tsk :(:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)