• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

4 Girls Only (1 Viewer)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
ok i read it

"Who was that?"
"Was that Teleios?"
"No, it couldn't have been."
"Whose girlfriend was that?"
"Get your girlfriend off Vent!"

that is hilarious
sadly i can relate, alot of what was said there ive had happen before. me and the 3 other girls i was really good friends with on aok used to have voice chats together, it was hilarious. we'd always devise some plan to play stupid etc.. one of the reasons i loved aok. us girls would get up to so much mischief in the game and we didnt care whereas with guys its like "omg if i lose i wont get known" etc etc

i dunno from the experience ive had girls just seem to be able to loosen up and have fun during games.

here look at this convo, possibly the funniest i ever had on zone
you will need to learn a few quick things

1 = yes
11 = laughing
2 = no
sIlvlIoKez is me
roast_chicken0 is a friend (and girl)
kondom_ = guy who couldnt speak englsh well :)
boner = guy kondom is looking for =)

http://www.freewebs.com/nazspffs/ind.html
its a bit long but its effing worth it.... so effing funny

notice how the zmokes guy comes in and is just gay at the end
"no but i bonered myself last night"

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
Woot for girl gamers!

PaleReflection said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/issue/17/27
I loved the article, twas really funny, and so true. So sad that some of these boys don't know what girls are. Or believe that they exist.

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
PaleReflection said:
What a douche bag.
What do you expect... Damn Swede's.

Coming from the country, I'm not used to ANYONE gaming, let alone girls. Still tryin to get used to the concept that people in the real world actually do the stuff that has made me a social outcast at High School (of course, I didn't really try either).

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Spikeru said:

Coming from the country, I'm not used to ANYONE gaming, let alone girls. Still tryin to get used to the concept that people in the real world actually do the stuff that has made me a social outcast at High School (of course, I didn't really try either).
He says that men and women should have 'equalism' (lol) in gaming, and then goes to say that he's never played against a good female and never will, that no female team stands a chance against a decent male team, and that there are no good female Counter Strike players.

Yay for hypocrisy!

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
PaleReflection said:
He says that men and women should have 'equalism' (lol) in gaming, and then goes to say that he's never played against a good female and never will, that no female team stands a chance against a decent male team, and that there are no good female Counter Strike players.

Yay for hypocrisy!
Hehe, what an ass...

05er

HSC
PaleReflection said:

Yay for hypocrisy!
Well, there are no good CAUCASIAN female players. Mainly 'cause they lack the practise.

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
Hahahah, I just realized the solution to any inequality in online gaming, male or female, Black, White or Asian.

Drinking

Down half a dozen shots/glasses of your favourite poison before a game and EVERYONE WILL HAVE A BETTER TIME. It works, if everyone was drunk when playing online, not only would they be too pissed to care about loosing, they would be also be too pissed to care about loosing. I play drunk all the time, it's great to hear the next day that you spent an entire CS match crouched in a corner of the map singing over teamspeak. Ahhhh, good times.

I suggest everyone try it, great fun, great times, great friends.

Ahhhhhh

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Spikeru said:

ex #1 from aok was sweedish

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Spikeru said:
Hahahah, I just realized the solution to any inequality in online gaming, male or female, Black, White or Asian.

Drinking

Down half a dozen shots/glasses of your favourite poison before a game and EVERYONE WILL HAVE A BETTER TIME. It works, if everyone was drunk when playing online, not only would they be too pissed to care about loosing, they would be also be too pissed to care about loosing. I play drunk all the time, it's great to hear the next day that you spent an entire CS match crouched in a corner of the map singing over teamspeak. Ahhhh, good times.

Ahhhhhh
I used to team talk like drunk all the time on CS too, but the diff iz I actually shoot ppl and talk at the same time.

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
Spikeru said:

Drinking

Ahhhhhh
Sweet Idea there... Must try it.

Komaticom said:
Whenever someone tries to issue commands I have the menu up ready to answer "negative".
Hahaha, how evil!! I love it.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Yeah, I always figured it's sad if you're sitting at home drunk and on a computer game :p

..but it makes for some really good screencaps ! :D

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
anti said:
Yeah, I always figured it's sad if you're sitting at home drunk and on a computer game :p

..but it makes for some really good screencaps ! :D
lol :D

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
malkin86 said:
Apparently, gamers are 30 on average, and they spend 3x as much time gaming as they do exercising, volunteering, or reading.
http://www.theesa.com/files/2005EssentialFacts.pdf
Whoah, thats weird, and totally unexpected. Well the 30-year-old average is at least.

Wish I could spend more time gaming, although I know full well that it aint healthy...

Edit: I think they were saying that they spent 3 times as much time doing "other stuff", than they did playing games... correct me if i'm wrong...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)