• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

99 uai still possible? (1 Viewer)

fishy89sg

HSC
wLym said:
Just today I found out what i want to do at uni, and shock horror....99+ UAI. Im worried that with my english ranking pulling me down, i aint gonna make it. Currently coming about 8th out of 22. Any thoughts? If i dont get a band 6 UAI for my english, am i gonna miss out on the 99? Im sure about a band 5, but uncertain about scraping a band 6. Any thoughts?!.........?!
anythings possible

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
wow, i stand corrected. what school do you attend?
he's not at the same school as me, he went to normanhurst boys. He did Extension 2 Math, Physics, Bio, Adv English and Chem. His lowest was english with 84 and his next lowest was physics with 89. I don't think physics affected his UAI.

Black.Magic

HSC
wLym said:
Just today I found out what i want to do at uni, and shock horror....99+ UAI. Im worried that with my english ranking pulling me down, i aint gonna make it. Currently coming about 8th out of 22. Any thoughts? If i dont get a band 6 UAI for my english, am i gonna miss out on the 99? Im sure about a band 5, but uncertain about scraping a band 6. Any thoughts?!.........?!
Mate, you are well and truly up shit creek without a paddle. You haven't a hope in hell.
Just kidding. Stop being a whiny bastard and work on your self esteem. Who cares if you don't get your desired UAI? Just transfer by getting HDs at uni in some course vaguely related to what you actually want to study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)