• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

about UWS parking (1 Viewer)

School_Burger

Old Member
HSC
does anyone know how much it costs for a 1day permit and a 1 year permit?

cant find the costs anywhere on the website

L

LaraB

hYperTrOphY said:
I think it's $4 per day or $50 per year.
$4/day or $49.50/year is for yellow ie unreserved spaces...

it's different if you want "reserved" spaces - ie more expensive...

if you're asking about parking with regards to throughout the semester - don't pay dialy.. get a permit - works out cheaper...

if you think you need one for orientation if you want to drive - don't pay for one day if you need it al semester - just order one - through iPay on the UWS site... and if it doesn't reach you by mail by the time you need to go to the campu,s print off the receipt and put it in your window where the permit would go and they won't fine you:)

here's the link - http://ipay.uws.edu.au/products_show.asp

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i just bought mine then. how long does it take to come in the mail?

L

LaraB

Shell said:
i just bought mine then. how long does it take to come in the mail?
can be up to 2 weeks... so just print out the receipt and put it in your windshield - that way they'll know you've already paid for one:)

School_Burger

Old Member
HSC
thanks for the help guys

wow you get warnings! mabie i should do that as well, cause i think ill be driving to uni like once a week

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
^ Think about it, $50 = 12.5 * $4 one day tix lol

For me I'll be driving to Bankstown twice per week and Parra twice per week so yeah its totally worth my while, esp on the days I have to go between two campuses

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
ill be at kingswood most of the time and some at werrington south each week, do i have to buy seperate tickets for both campuses? or is it best to park at one and jsut use the bus?

j_davo24

HSC
Does anyone know if they are still gonna have the temporary carpark on the oval at parra open again this year? We really do need it, escpecially with all the bloody crap going on with the construction.

= Jennifer =

HSC
j_davo24 said:
Does anyone know if they are still gonna have the temporary carpark on the oval at parra open again this year? We really do need it, escpecially with all the bloody crap going on with the construction.
I went during the week to Parramatta and yeah the temporary one is still there they also re did the carpark where all those stoney pebbles (behind the computer block) were so now it looks like a car park

L

LaraB

= Jennifer = said:
I went during the week to Parramatta and yeah the temporary one is still there they also re did the carpark where all those stoney pebbles (behind the computer block) were so now it looks like a car park
yay so now people who are too stupid to learn how to park a car straight so they don't block 3 people in grrr... are going to have to actually park between lines :rolleyes:

that carpark was horrible before.. so much better now:)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol when i enrolled at penrith, peoples parking jobs were shocking! no wonder there was a shortage of spaces, almost every second spot was free, but the cars next to them were taking over the space!! PARK STRAIGHT PEOPLE!!

School_Burger

Old Member
HSC
Shell said:
lol when i enrolled at penrith, peoples parking jobs were shocking! no wonder there was a shortage of spaces, almost every second spot was free, but the cars next to them were taking over the space!! PARK STRAIGHT PEOPLE!!
Mabie they should have parking lessons before uni starts instead of academic preperation programs :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)