• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

advice please! :) (1 Viewer)

merna7

HSC
hey guys,

i was just wondering how hard it is to get an atar in the 50s or 60s, i was so confident at the start of year 12 but i screwed up big time!! now all i have to make up for that is my trials (which are in 3 - 4 weeks time) next term assessments and the hsc exams! i honestly dont care what uni or uni course i do as long as i get to uni i am fine with that..

thanks guys :smile:

enoilgam

HSC
Well, it all depends on the person, but overall, it is pretty easy. I know a few people who have got in that range and they pretty much did nothing all year (when I say nothing, I mean, they showed up for class and that's it), added to the fact that they were of average to below average ability.

merna7

HSC
so how much do i need to get in my trials to make up for the 'fails' i've had inorder to get in that range..

merna7

HSC
and i didnt get any ranks for my recent assessments but for 1st term all my ranks were around average and modern was below average

merna7

HSC
yeah but considering i dropped down in my marks and ranks by so much, i honestly dont see my self getting that much soo yeah, and plus ill be happy with whatever i get as long as i get to uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)